Migrain Headaches

Hi, I get extreamly bad migrant headaches and from what I have seen while researching I fall within the qualifying criteria. I have gotten them for years and they just get worse with time. But my question is has anyone else with migranes gotted approved? I have no new medical records so the Michigan Holistic Health center said to get new records by going to see my regular doctor for 2-3 visits about my headaches. I've tried all the pills available and marijuana is the only thing that slows down these things. I just wanted to see if anyone else with my same problem got approved and if so could lend a helping hand in any way possible. Thanks alot guys.

Brandan

bay city

Hello Brandan,

The headaches fall under the cronic pain condition and you can certainly get a recommendation due to them, as the place you contacted already suggested you need recent doctor visits within the last 3 years documenting the condition. Once you have those visits you should re-contact them or another clinic and then you should be able to qualify. Hope this helps you and I hope you gain relief from your headaches.

I suffer from cluster migranes. I had no problem getting certified however I had 6 years qualifying medical records.

WhoME i also suffer from clusters and very bad clusters I myself had no problem getting certified but I must add that mmj does not provide complete relief from the clusters but it does help and i do not have to take as many doctor drugs but there are some that are still needed as for the fellow headache sufferer that started this post get your card and get a good doctor that can help where the mmj cant

Hi, I get extreamly bad migrant headaches and from what I have seen while researching I fall within the qualifying criteria. I have gotten them for years and they just get worse with time. But my question is has anyone else with migranes gotted approved? I have no new medical records so the Michigan Holistic Health center said to get new records by going to see my regular doctor for 2-3 visits about my headaches. I've tried all the pills available and marijuana is the only thing that slows down these things. I just wanted to see if anyone else with my same problem got approved and if so could lend a helping hand in any way possible. Thanks alot guys.

Brandan

bay city

try to eat peanut butter when you have no meds.....hope it helps

Yes, I was approved under the Chronic Pain condition for frequent migraines, MMJ is one of the things I use for the headaches. You definitely do need recent doctors' chart notes, at least three visits with a regular doctor or clinic. Then you fax those notes to the THC Foundation (www.thc-foundation.org) It costs about $200.00, less if you're on public assistance. It's pretty easy really, worth the relief of being legal even though it's expensive, I think.

I am in the same situation as the Original Poster of this thread.. I have been haveing headaches for about 8-9 yrs..

I have just recently started smokeing herb again and it is really helping I havent had to take a vicoden pill in like a month...

I have no place to buy any weed but I have one or two friends that smoke a joint with me now and again to help me... being able to grow it in my basement would be such a blessing...

This thread has given me hope that I might be able to do this.. I just applied on the MMMCC website for a free doctor evail and had my records faxed

I have tried everything for pain relief - bee stings - hanging myself by the neck to strech my muscles- anything

I am new to this so if anyone can point me towards some good info on the headache situation I would apreciate it

Archived