I have been seeing aot of news spots latley about mm, and they have not been all bad, also i have been hearing spots on the radio advertising mm dr's who will give you a recomdation..Im hoping this is all good for our community! We need to educate people about the good uses of cannabiss not just for medicating but for all the other things it can be used for! Time is now to leagalize marijuana with "J" I dont like the "H"

every one who is a patient or going to apply for card should be a registered voter! we need all the help we can get, if you cant make it out to vote you can do an absenty ballet,,get out the vote!!

Phaq... 100%. I'm NICELY talking to every stranger, relative and friend I can, heck, I even corner the bag-guys at the store cause it's like someone posted already... 'vote this November like your life depends on it.'

Cause the ANTI-CANNABIS crowed will DEFINITELY be voting this fall.

Hang in there, Brother, good to see you're up and at it this morning.

Peace to ya.

Phaq... 100%. I'm NICELY talking to every stranger, relative and friend I can, heck, I even corner the bag-guys at the store cause it's like someone posted already... 'vote this November like your life depends on it.'

Cause the ANTI-CANNABIS crowed will DEFINITELY be voting this fall.

Hang in there, Brother, good to see you're up and at it this morning.

Peace to ya.

Thanks GB

we need to get every one knowledgable about the positive pointes of mm, we all need to vote, send in for your absentee ballots if you cant get out and vote!

Peace

Archived