Looking For Information On The Lapeer County Cc

Nemosity

First, let me start by saying, "thank you." to all CC organizers and volunteers. You have taken a brave step forward for the good of us all, for the good of our great State, and for the good of our great Country. In this new time of MM, CC have begun to spring up like new green shoots through the ground. It is my sincere hope and prayer that these new shoots, not only peak their heads above ground, but continue to grow, educate, flourish, and sow seeds leading to more and more awareness and end the sharp edge of propaganda that continues to roam this great land. God bless you all!

I am looking for information on the Lapeer county CC, meeting times, dates, private or public. Please pm me, or simply update the calendar on this site with your information as it's very easy for everyone to pull that up. With that said, if that is why you are not updating the information, I understand completely. Thank you

--- Nemo

First, let me start by saying, "thank you." to all CC organizers and volunteers. You have taken a brave step forward for the good of us all, for the good of our great State, and for the good of our great Country. In this new time of MM, CC have begun to spring up like new green shoots through the ground. It is my sincere hope and prayer that these new shoots, not only peak their heads above ground, but continue to grow, educate, flourish, and sow seeds leading to more and more awareness and end the sharp edge of propaganda that continues to roam this great land. God bless you all!

I am looking for information on the Lapeer county CC, meeting times, dates, private or public. Please pm me, or simply update the calendar on this site with your information as it's very easy for everyone to pull that up. With that said, if that is why you are not updating the information, I understand completely. Thank you

--- Nemo

I am emailing you the info you requested

I am emailing you the info you requested

Thanks welj31, I would have missed this one entirely.

Nemosity, we are on the MMMA calendar, our next meeting isn't until the 26th. though. It will be in Imlay City at the Ruth Hughes Library from 530 - 730 in the basement conference room. Hope you can make it, still hashing out the details of the talks...

If you have any questions and can't wait until the meeting, please PM me through this site or email me at lapeercountycc@gmail.com, or ask the members here. There are a ton of helpful folks here on this site.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

My apologies for jumping this thread, but since it will draw the attraction of those in Lapeer county:

If anyone knows who runs the Lapeer chapter, or at least has control of the Google widget located here: LAPEER LINK

I desperately need them to contact me so we can get this widget fixed. It's been broke since the old site and it would be really great if we could get the owners of these widgets that error to correct them and supply the updated IFrame code.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the off topic comment (Is it though? I mean if this was fixed, any member could simply post a link.)

Best

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I blew it again. Something rather important came up just before three o'clock on Monday. Let's just say I have three additions to the family now, and for the next six weeks anyway. lol So, hopefully I can get out of this house for the next meeting. What kind of schedule are the meetings on or are they just whenever you can all get together? Let me know if you would, pm me please as I had a helluva time finding this post. The memory just isn't what it used to be, it's still good, just awfully short...

----Nemo

• 3 weeks later...

Archived