Can I Be A Patient/caregiver?

Since the law is still relatively new, there are unanswered questions....anyhow, I just mailed in my doctors signature and application in to be a licensed medical marijuana user. I will be a patient and grow my own. My question is, can i still be a caregiver for up to 5 patients? I apologize if this sounds stupid.

Yes, absolutely you may also be a caregiver. You can have your 12 plants and you may have another 60 if you have 5 patients (12 each) up to a total of 72.

You patients, when you acquire them will simply fill out the caregiver election form naming you.

There is only one restriction that I know of. If you have been convicted on previous drug issues you may not be a caregiver.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

Yes, absolutely you may also be a caregiver. You can have your 12 plants and you may have another 60 if you have 5 patients (12 each) up to a total of 72.

You patients, when you acquire them will simply fill out the caregiver election form naming you.

There is only one restriction that I know of. If you have been convicted on previous drug issues you may not be a caregiver.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

Thanks a lot Glyphia!!! I appreciate the help!

Thanks a lot Glyphia!!! I appreciate the help!

Any felony drug conviction will prevent you from being a caregiver.

Do you have experience at growing? If you're going to be a CG please learn all you can about cultivating quality medical marijuana for your potential patients.

This is a noble undertaking providing medicinal relief for our fellow human beings.

Peace

So you have to fill out one for your self (patient) and then you have to fill out a caregiver one? so I guess I dont know?

when you filled out your form, if you put down that you were going to have possesion of your plants, and you have no c.g paper, than you are your own c.g persay, now when you get your meds in order and have something to offer another patient, you than inquire about getting a patient either on here or at a cc meeting. an mm patient only has to submit a c.g app with all of your info on it and they send in ten bucks they get a new patient card with your name on back as c.g, and you will get one from the state that says you are that patients c.g!

Good Luck!

when you filled out your form, if you put down that you were going to have possesion of your plants, and you have no c.g paper, than you are your own c.g persay, now when you get your meds in order and have something to offer another patient, you than inquire about getting a patient either on here or at a cc meeting. an mm patient only has to submit a c.g app with all of your info on it and they send in ten bucks they get a new patient card with your name on back as c.g, and you will get one from the state that says you are that patients c.g!

Good Luck!

thanks alot for clearing it up for me.... thanks! you guys are so helpful thanks again!

Archived