Card Renewals

I am having very serious doubts about renewing my card. My renewal is next month and I'll probably have to go to the thcf clinic in grand rapids. It costs so much money and it is so hard for me to ride in the car for an hour and a half. I just don't know if I'm going to do it. Any body else feel this way?

I am having very serious doubts about renewing my card. My renewal is next month and I'll probably have to go to the thcf clinic in grand rapids. It costs so much money and it is so hard for me to ride in the car for an hour and a half. I just don't know if I'm going to do it. Any body else feel this way?

i here Ya their but the AD of this Law will help you but i would not like to use it it would cost you a lot of money if you are going to use MMJ the card is the way to go they have cashed my check 3/16 so am legal again i guess :blink:

I can understand not wanting to renew. You already got a rec from a doctor, have a card showing you qualified, and the medical records to back it up so affirmative defense should be no problem if you run into problems. However if you do run into problems it's going to cost much more to use AD than it would to get a new card. But then there is the fact that LEO isn't always playing by the rules even if you have a card. It also depends how you obtain your medicine, if you get it though people who play by the rules they won't give it to you without a current card, and if you grow your own you probably want to have the card without it they could take your house if they bust you, along with all the fines and jail time.

If it were me and I was buying it "off the street" anyway it would be a coin flip. But if I were growing I would want the card for piece of mind.

Archived