Help

doug z

hi,

im new to this site, and not even sure if im in the right place. i have lime disease, and want to grow for myself. nothing in my life is good anymore. so i figured i could have some victory in growing the best marijuana; the problem is i dont know where to get good seeds. any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

-new guy

Go online, Google cannabis or marijuana seeds, find one that will ship to the US, cross your fingers. Expect to pay five bucks or more for decent seeds.

If you get lucky enough to have a good female, make sure to clone her so you will never have to buy seeds again. Or find someone in your area to give you a decent clone. Do some research first; look at all the grower sites and you will find one that describes the plants and their effect. Pick the strain that best suits your needs.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

im new to this site, and not even sure if im in the right place. i have lime disease, and want to grow for myself. nothing in my life is good anymore. so i figured i could have some victory in growing the best marijuana; the problem is i dont know where to get good seeds. any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

-new guy

I like doctor greenthumb seeds in canada, very fast discreet and good product.

But check this out...it's updated often and gives good advice.

http://www.seedbankupdate.com/

hi,

-new guy

Highgradseeds.com

The aboved named company accepts cash through the mail all 3 grows from my grow room started off as seeds purchased via this website they have a great selection of strains to choose from only knock id have with them is the lack of feminized seeds. B)

Highgradeseeds.coms blueberry

418chris061.jpg

Welcome to the site Doug!

Back in January, I ordered Maui Wowie fem seeds from Nirvana Seeds. Ordered with debit card, seeds arrived in a week. Cost was about $45 for five seeds. Four popped and are doing great. Beautiful plants, incredibly huge and vigorous.

Nothing like gardening to take my mind off my problems. Hope it does the same for you.

Archived