Just My Thoughts, Maybe I'm Just Crazy....

I am a chronic pain/muscle spasms/nerve pain sufferer, and I fully intend to count the clones as plants just because I can't tell when they get their roots. Some are slower than others, while some root straight away. How can we expect the LEO's to know this when I myself can't tell?

Not saying that some people don't know exactly when, but LEO's are not in the realm of growing MM, so their knowledge is and will be limited. They just enforce what they believe is illegal and let the court sort it out. I just get the feeling that some out there are pushing the law a bit, which is their God given right to do, but for me, I don't want to be the guy that people relate to the old saying, "Give an inch, and they want a mile."

We have won the right for patients to use MM, to grow their own within the limit of twelve plants, we all know the rest of the law, if not check it out, it's a must read, seriously. Now, I'm not trying to stir up a pot of bunny muffin here, there are people like myself in dire pain and need medicine to relieve the pain enough so that we can try to live out some sort of quality of life. The pursuit of happiness is ingrained in our law, yet without medicine that works to relieve suffering, there is No Pursuit, No happiness, No quality of life, what is there to live for??

The law is good, the law will work. Sure, some things need to be changed and/or clarified. And I believe that will come in time, and after careful diligence on our part as a MM community, and as red blooded Americans who will go to bat for their fellow American, who may not be able to stand, let alone hold a bat themselves.

If you don't like the law as it is, change it. If you don't like having only 12 plants per patient, demand more. If you want designation, or broader definition for clones, plants and usable MM, make it happen! But God forbid you go off on your own, like Custer to his last stand (they call it that for a reason) and attempt to circumvent the current legislation. Stick together, stay strong, and abide by the current law until such time as we, as a community, as brothers and sisters, and as red blooded Americans change the law.

Just my thoughts for today.... maybe I'm just crazy...

---Nemo

Archived