Overpriced Meds

I am sorry I don't agree, with money comes better quality! As in tighter meatier meds. My big concern is quality, and when it comes to meds that is more important than being cheap! I give my patients FREE meds, 1oz a month then we agree to the costs of extra.

The big issue is: I sell my Patient an ounce for $180.00 and that patient takes it and sells it for $100.00 a quarter to a non-patient. Is that the Compassion you are arguing for?

So explain to me how the person who charges 350 has more compassion then the person who charges 180.00? and again, being afraid that your patient might profit off the marijuana (just like you did) is not a valid excuse to upcharge to 300- 350. And if you are actually giving away 1 oz a month for free to your patients , then your cost is probalby cheaper then 180 an oz idk why you even bother debating this? even if you charged 350 ( which im guessing you do based on your response) , the free oz cuts the 350 in half and your patient is getting 2 oz`s for 175 a peice. But again , PLEASE TELL ME HOW THE PERSON WHO CHARGES 350 HAS MORE COMPASSION THEN THE PERSON WHO CHARGES 180? Im still waiting for that one good luck figuring out some b/s answer.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh...

Why does it matter?

If you charge $300, someone will call you a greedy SOB because if you were "truly compassionate" you wouldn't charge over $200/ounce

If you charge $200, someone will call you a greedy SOB because if you were "truly compassionate" you wouldn't charge over $100/ounce

If you charge $100, someone will call you a greedy SOB because if you were "truly compassionate" you wouldn't charge over $50/ounce

If you charge $50, someone will call you a greedy SOB because if you were "truly compassionate" you would give it away for free.

I've worked in nonprofits for over 10 years, and it always amazes me how the people who give back the most (teachers, social workers, medical marihuana caregivers) are expected to live in near poverty when they are the folks doing the real important work, yet nobody bats an eye when a car salesman, banker, private businessman, etc. makes a comfortable living. I must've missed the lesson in school that said in order to be a compassionate person you must live like a pauper...

Why bother? Well lets start with you pay what you want and I don’t really care! (Why do you care if they are too high priced to sell their meds?)

As for my services, I offer those which wish to take advantage of them a great deal. It is explained in GREAT detail that our patient’s monthly FREE ounce has a cost! That cost is of course the right to posses their plants. So am I less compassionate because I wish to be legal?

And to answer your completely ignorant question as to which is more compassionate? I believe you should ask your own GOD as he/she will be the one who judges you! You will be judged for all actions in life not just compassion!

So Mr. Compassion Judge (TheSmartestManAlive), time to put your money where you spill your words and prove your statement in a thesis form as how to judge compassion, we will need more documentation than just your word.

Now the ball is back on your side of the net!

:rolleyes:

Archived