Saginaw County Sheriffs Dept Out To Get Patients

Saginaw County Sheriffs Dept and DEA will not accept or recognize paperwork also they will not recognize and even mock the validity of Medical Marijuana after I explained to them about the Simpson oil and what we do for Terminally ill cancer patients and there exact response was so you all referring to Medical Marijuana Patients believe in Santa Clause I can not tell you how many times they repeated that to me but it was several times it is quit clear that they have no compassion for the serious or terminally ill patients even the ones that have exhausted all forms of conventional treatment and are being being treated by Hospice and are waiting to die. These are the true victims I will survive but will the terminally ill Cancer patient survive much longer with out her simpson oil here are the facts this patient has been bed ridden for 4 months and since she has been using the simpson oil she is now getting out of bed and has some hope for God sakes how can they do this to a fellow human being these patients are the true victims of our Law enforcement agency.

It will take awhile, but eventually they'll screw with the wrong patient and that patient (or their family, if the patient is no longer living) will sue the living hell out of them not only for malfeasance, but for pain and suffering as well. I can't wait to see the 7 figure judgments coming down against these rogue cops.

I normally don't allow myself to get worked up, but it is very clear from the news, posts here, and statements by the folks in Saginaw themselves that show how malicious this is. I can understand LEO questioning the law for those who appear healthy and have "headaches" or "back pain," or the gray areas of the law, or even not knowing the intricacies of the law well enough the know about the card delays and paperwork protection. (Not saying I agree with them, but I can understand their concerns.) But to actively seek out very sick people to run through the court systems is disgusting.

What are they afraid of? Does it REALLY boil down to them not wanting to give up their property seizure income? Is it willful cruelty? What could possibly be the motivation?!

Sorry, this got me all steamed up this morning!

:angry:

You have to understand that the LEO often attracts recruits who have a "chip on there shoulder" and a point to prove. What normal person would want to be a cop ? Many of them had low self esteem ( or still do ) while growing up and look at the LEO as a chance to get back at society. This is why they are pigs.

I have to agree just like any major city. who in the heck would want to be a cop? They are rookies just putting in their time and trying to make a name for them selves,"pig" works, personaly I like "phaqing A-- Holes" better!

L A C It got me worked up also! Im so sick of this shtuff! Im telling ya, now that we are legal we are legal targets!

We fricking let them in on our lives,,,I cant beleive I fricking paid the state so they could know I use weed!?!

The Establishment MMJ Haters cannot beat us at the ballot box...

Vote them out!

Recall them out!

Hang the Jury!

And we can do it this year.

Register all your friends to vote.

Take them to Vote.

Smoke the Vote!

We did it in 2008.

Will you help do it again?

Will you Take Control Of Your Medical Marijuana Life?

If you can't VOTE them out... vote DOWN MILLAGE TAX INCREASES that keep them paid through your tax money.

Like someone already said... with enough of us doing these things they'll eventually get the point.

If we respect the 'law' then THEY should too.

Stay within the 'law'... and be as safe as you can be.

Whats brings rage to me is how someone can sit there and say. "so you all referring to Medical Marijuana Patients believe in Santa Clause," that is something that would have me raged I am as of right now every time I read this post. So I guess the majority of the 13 states believe in santa clause tho right?

Whats brings rage to me is how someone can sit there and say. "so you all referring to Medical Marijuana Patients believe in Santa Clause," that is something that would have me raged I am as of right now every time I read this post. So I guess the majority of the 13 states believe in santa clause tho right?

Yes and I also Believe in God and Gods medicine believe me I sometimes do not know how we are able to provide this simpson oil to patients if it were not for all the help that I get from alot of people and the Grace of God. Believe me when I Say this I truly believe that the simpson oil is the Holly grail of cannabis medicine and it has been showing miraculous results in just a short time but if this simpson oil only gives a dieing person 1 day 1 week or 1 month of improved quality in life or what it can even save there life as so many have claim is that not all worth it I think so And how can any one deny them this chance and Hope

Well I support your cause a 110%, you know they need to believe in something down their in the court house. That you are bringing hope and a light to your patients and or patient. I have been doing a lot of reading on the Simpson oil and it's amazing and amazing that you are able to provide it to your patient. Keep doing what your doing that oil is like holy water to someone dieing.

I just want clarify some of the controversy regarding Eds case because this is the truth and Ed is here with right now with me as I help clarify his story. One that we all fail to recognize is that were are all patients Ed is a patient this poor man has had 2 brain surgery's with one of the surgery's taking out a piece of his right temporal lobe and regularly sees a neurologist he also suffers from chronic pain resulting from a pinched nerve now this man is disabled and his actual age is 64 this poor man can not even remember his own age half the time and I do not say this to be critical but Ed is some what mentally handicapped those surgerys did effect some of Eds mental capability and changed him for life this is from Ed himself quote since he says in his own word the second brain surgery knocked the socks right off me and still does that is the surgery that removed some of his right temporal lobe this surgery has effected this mans ability in memory and has effected ability to write and even express his thoughts and also emotion and suffers from depression and anxiety this what this man is being treated for. I think we all fail to recognize that we are patients and that patients can have limited physical and mental capability due to there disability. This are the people that Saginaw County Sheriffs Department are going after can you think of anyone more vulnerable other then maybe the terminal cancer patient being treated by Hospice this is the true Story God Bless and help us all

Archived