Is It Possible To Acquire Mm Anonymously?

Hi there,

I have been suffering from Sever Crohn's disease since I have been 7 years old. I am currently 18 going on 19 in the summer. I am currently on Remicaide as treatment, but it is not curing my symptoms %100 as it used to (I have been on it almost 4 years). I wouldn't like to share my medical history in detail, but I would benefit greatly from the aid of medical marijuana. However, my GI doctor and my parents are not open to the idea, and I am listed under their insurance policy.

Is it possible for me to acquire a license from a separate GI doctor anonymously to my parents and insurance company? All I want is relief.

Thank you for your help in advance.

420Peace carguy,

The answer to your question is within Michigans Medical Marijuana Law

Please read it several times.

Knowledge is Power

Your answer is yes, you are good to go as an adult.

If you like call

GreeenTreesDetroit to get certified.

They have Doctors and Lawyers at every Clinic.

313-967-9999

Yours in the Bond of Buds,

Ron Klug

Head Wrangler

Marijuana Ranch

Detroit/West Branch

313-422-5281

Hi there,

I have been suffering from Sever Crohn's disease since I have been 7 years old. I am currently 18 going on 19 in the summer. I am currently on Remicaide as treatment, but it is not curing my symptoms %100 as it used to (I have been on it almost 4 years). I wouldn't like to share my medical history in detail, but I would benefit greatly from the aid of medical marijuana. However, my GI doctor and my parents are not open to the idea, and I am listed under their insurance policy.

Is it possible for me to acquire a license from a separate GI doctor anonymously to my parents and insurance company? All I want is relief.

Im sorry to hear about your condition. I hope you start feeling better! you can ask you dr. for 3 yrs worth of medical records, and take them to a thc clinic, they have them in oakland .wayne countys. it is going to cost you 200 for dr. visit and recomendation, and 100 to state for card, unless you are on any assistance, medicaid, midicair, but if you use you ins, your parents may find out, so best to pay out of pocket and you r legal age under the law!

peace!

Hi there,

Yes, you are legally able to obtain your medical records and seek treatment yourself!

I researched MD's for one year before I committed to: Dr. Crocker in Kalamazoo MI.

His fee is 200, It was the easiest process that you can imagine........... :)

Yes, you are legally able to obtain your medical records and seek treatment yourself!

I researched MD's for one year before I committed to: Dr. Crocker in Kalamazoo MI.

His fee is 200, It was the easiest process that you can imagine........... :)

I have a friend in K Zoo, I'll have to look him up. Thanks!

Archived