Medical Marijuana Certification The Easy Way

MEDICAL MARIJUANA CERTIFICATION

Mission Statement:

We are here to help qualifying patients obtain their medical marijuana patient certification through the state of Michigan. Our doctors (M.D.) are dedicated to assisting individuals on their process toward becoming a medical marijuana patient. Our licensed Michigan physicians are in full compliance with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Certification guidelines.

Upon the physician’s review and approval, qualified patients will receive a signed State Certification Form that will allow them to apply for the Michigan Medical Identification Card.

Now legally issued for patients who have or suffer from any of the following conditions:

Chronic Severe pain Multiple Sclerosis

Glaucoma Cachexia

AIDS/HIV Hepatitis C

Chronic Muscle Spasms Crohn’s Disease

IBS GERD

Nausea Seizure Disorders

Parkinson’s Disease Cancer

Asthma Arthritis

Alzheimer’s Disease Nail Patella

Fibromyalgia Migraines

DDD Neuropathy

And many more….

CERTIFICATION MADE SIMPLE!

“Don’t Get Caught Without it“

Mission Statement:

We are here to help qualifying patients obtain their medical marijuana patient certification through the state of Michigan. Our doctors (M.D.) are dedicated to assisting individuals on their process toward becoming a medical marijuana patient. Our licensed Michigan physicians are in full compliance with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Certification guidelines.

Upon the physician’s review and approval, qualified patients will receive a signed State Certification Form that will allow them to apply for the Michigan Medical Identification Card.

Now legally issued for patients who have or suffer from any of the following conditions:

Glaucoma Cachexia

AIDS/HIV Hepatitis C

IBS GERD

Nausea Seizure Disorders

Asthma Arthritis

Fibromyalgia Migraines

DDD Neuropathy

And many more….

I need to renew. I do have a few docs to go to, but why don't you pm or email me a location and price anyways. If it's cheaper, I'll do it.

I need to renew. I do have a few docs to go to, but why don't you pm or email me a location and price anyways. If it's cheaper, I'll do it.

I have a few questions;

1) Can you post a doctor name for review?

2) Are your doctors ready, willing and able to go to court to defend the certs?

3) Can you post contact info?

Mission Statement:

Glaucoma Cachexia

AIDS/HIV Hepatitis C

IBS GERD

Nausea Seizure Disorders

Asthma Arthritis

Fibromyalgia Migraines

DDD Neuropathy

And many more….

I have a few questions;

If your asking me those questions, until I talk to said doctors....

1) No.

2) I have no idea, but they are legit.

3) No.

Sorry I was asking the person that started topic.

Lawyers have been telling me for 6 months now that doctors WILL be called to court to support their cert to patients.

I have a few questions;

The doctor's name is John L.Cavell. He is a M.D. and his office is located in Redford. His clinic isn't specifically a Medical Marijuana clinic, however he has no problem doing certifications, as long as medical records or present medical conditions can be verified to back up the need for the paperwork being done.

If needed he will back up a patient when and if that time comes.

Archived