Will This Screw Up My Mm Card Delivery?

Im looking to switch over caregiver soon, but i havent received my card in the mail yet. If i switch my caregiver before receiving my card, will i have to wait another 4 months for my card or will they still send me the one with my old caregivers name on it? How does that work out? Im ready to switch my caregiver, but i am nervous that this will delay my card from coming in the mail even longer. I didnt photocopy or get a certified money order or anything, so the 20 days and your good doesnt apply to me. By the way, the state cashed my check Feb 2nd

Im looking to switch over caregiver soon, but i havent received my card in the mail yet. If i switch my caregiver before receiving my card, will i have to wait another 4 months for my card or will they still send me the one with my old caregivers name on it?

How does that work out? Im ready to switch my caregiver, but i am nervous that this will delay my card from coming in the mail even longer.

I didnt photocopy or get a certified money order or anything, so the 20 days and your good doesnt apply to me. By the way, the state cashed my check Feb 2nd

In order to change your Caregiver , Go here :

Instructions for Making Changes to a

Medical Marihuana Registry Identification Card

and

Caregiver Attestation

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Medical_Marihuana_Change_Form_3-27-09_272850_7.pdf

Fill out the forms properly and send w/ $10

Always get Several Copies of Everything you send the State

( For your Protection )

As far as will it delay my card from coming in the mail even longer ?

Who Really know 100% sure ? I know it can't be Good w/ Everyone

changing their caregivers as much as they change clothes ... LOL

That why is So Important that people need to be More Selective

when putting just Anyone down as their caregiver ...

I didnt photocopy or get a certified money order or anything, so the 20 days and your good doesnt apply to me. By the way, the state cashed my check Feb 2nd

Yes... 20 days after your check was cashed your Legal :

333.26429 Failure of department to adopt rules or issue valid registry identification card.

9. Enforcement of this Act.

( b ) If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

Hope this helps ....

Archived