Can A Caregiver Grow At Patients Residence?

if a patient has a felony and has to have a caregiver can the patient grow their plants at their own residence as long as the caregiver has access too?

i didn't see anywhere that it states that a patient with a caregiver isn't able to tend their own plants. what are your thoughts on this?

Yes You can be a patient and possess 12 plants and assign someone caregiver.Only caregivers can not have a felony drug conviction.If You are a patient with a qualifying condition and marijuana helps you can grow regardless of prior convictions.

thank you very much rambozo420. that's what i thought but it's better to make sure first. i really apprieciate your help.

I think "Plant Rights" come into play here. You can have a caregiver but still keep your plant rights, and vise verse.

Yeah I filled out the paperwork who's in charge of plants but still assigned a caregiver.She helped me find some good medicine that worked for me pluss she rubs my feet her card says NO on authorized to possess plants.By the way thank you nigel for posting that info on northern lights I knew what I had was good and now I know the name and history very cool

Yeah I filled out the paperwork who's in charge of plants but still assigned a caregiver.She helped me find some good medicine that worked for me pluss she rubs my feet her card says NO on authorized to possess plants.By the way thank you nigel for posting that info on northern lights I knew what I had was good and now I know the name and history very cool

Hey no problem...I posted another from the same author about "The Real White Widow" http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?/topic/18295-the-real-white-widow/page__p__158825__fromsearch__1entry158825

it seems all was answered already! but yes if you are a patient and have a drug fellony you can still possess your own plants, and yes you can have a c.g and keep possesion of your plants, I wish i would have done that! good luck to you!

it seems all was answered already! but yes if you are a patient and have a drug fellony you can still possess your own plants, and yes you can have a c.g and keep possesion of your plants, I wish i would have done that! good luck to you!

thank you to all. with everything going on i just wanted to make sure. My husband and i both sent in our paperwork on march 16th and our checks have been cashed so we are ready. we just bought two 1000 watt raptors and a ebb & grow with the expansion kit. i can't wait. everyone knows how leo operates so thanks for a little piece of mind everyone.

Archived