Cg Insurance ?

MiMedicalMJ

Who here has insurance for their CG activities?

Be it growing or just helping patients acquire their medicine what measures have you done to protect yourself?

What if a patient has some type of reaction to something used in the process or if the patient has an allergic reaction to something that has happened

(such as small bits of mold or a reaction to the nutrients (it happens))

If you are producing meds yourself what about covering your house???? Homeowners insurance will not cover any problems as its a home based business.

Let me know what you have done to cover yourself.

If you have an agent who is versed on this and already helping you please PM or EMail me with his info.

Thanks!

Wow what a good post! There should be coverage for the cg's. That may happen in time, as MM is better accepted, but it'd have to be a good company, most insurance companies are horrible to deal with. I've never had any satisfaction from an insurance company, despite proof of damages and a letter backing up my claim, written by a certified person who knew what he was talking about. It'd be great to have an MM friendly company sell insurance to cg's and be reasonable.

Silverblue

• 2 weeks later...

only thing i can think of is to have your patients sign a waiver form of somekind, and register as an LLC. thats what i did... and as for h.o. insurance if something happened (god forbid your house burned down or something) because of the grow room, i guess you'd either have to eat the costs of damage or try to find an insurance company that will cover it and get a policy with them. BEFORE something happens, better to be safe than sorry.

Who here has insurance for their CG activities?

Be it growing or just helping patients acquire their medicine what measures have you done to protect yourself?

What if a patient has some type of reaction to something used in the process or if the patient has an allergic reaction to something that has happened

(such as small bits of mold or a reaction to the nutrients (it happens))

If you are producing meds yourself what about covering your house???? Homeowners insurance will not cover any problems as its a home based business.

Let me know what you have done to cover yourself.

If you have an agent who is versed on this and already helping you please PM or EMail me with his info.

Thanks!

There is coverage available for the plants, equipment, etc. for medical marijuana growers. If you want info, please contact me offline to discuss. It's not cheap, and it's been set up for professional growers.

Archived