Three Weeks In :)

Nemosity

Grown from seed, looks to be doing ok.

post-13362-12733635916113_thumb.jpg

And here's a mother plant.

post-13362-12733637125621_thumb.jpg

edit: And yes, it's a diy, that IS duct tape and Reynolds Aluminum foil. lol

Doesnt foil create hot spots?

Either way your plants are looking very nice!

It very well could, I am just starting out and still have lots to learn, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. lol I would love to get some mylar but finding it here in the thumb is probably going to be either difficult, expensive or both. :) I am pulling a lot of air through there as well, and that may help with hot spots. I have a thermometer in the chamber and it typically runs 75-80 degree's in there with the 400wtt Sunsystems HPS.

I'd have to go to the city! Bah!! lol I may be able to find something in Bad Axe, other than that I'd have to get to Lapeer, or Bay City/Saginaw. It's hard enough just getting our of the house most of the time. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to do some shopping maybe at the end of the month.

Is there a home depot or lowes in your area?

They have this stuff thats like bubble wrap covered in mylar called reflectix it comes in 40 square foot rolls for about $45 thats what i used in my flower box.

img00203t.jpg

img00206x.jpg

I've heard that stuff comes in 4x8 boards but haven't seen it anywhere. have you?

I've heard that stuff comes in 4x8 boards but haven't seen it anywhere. have you?

I have a supplier in the west MI area that makes foil faced foam insulation that works terrific and has a good R value too. The stuff strait from the manufacturer is actually pretty cheap, I think it's like $5-$8 per 4x8 sheet depending on thickness. PM me and I can help you get some if interested. Your little ones look good!! Peace, Love, and Big Buds

Archived