Apollo 13

avgjoe

This plant gets a permanent spot in my room.Its one of the easiest to grow and clone,takes nutes real well while being ready in under 8 weeks.

Its great for morning medicine and has a clear up feeling.I cant find one single thing wrong with this variety,except not finding it sooner.

Way to go tricloud,hats off to you.

med_gallery_8871_104_158428.jpg

This plant gets a permanent spot in my room.Its one of the easiest to grow and clone,takes nutes real well while being ready in under 8 weeks.

Its great for morning medicine and has a clear up feeling.I cant find one single thing wrong with this variety,except not finding it sooner.

Way to go tricloud,hats off to you.

med_gallery_8871_104_158428.jpg

Genuis x Deep Chunk is bad donkey too or C99 x Apollo. Or Blue Apollo...all great lines.

Genuis x Deep Chunk is bad donkey too or C99 x Apollo. Or Blue Apollo...all great lines.

Apollo13 is my all time favorite strain. Nothing but pure A13 genetics in this line.

Red full melt bubble hash at it's finest. The taste and potency from the raw bud is off the hook :rolleyes:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apollo 13 is one of the few strains that completely eradicates my leg pain. it allows me to handle my day job with a good, lucid, clear-thinking mental. any chance i have to stock up on it, I do. grown right, with a slightly heavy hand on the nutrients, it's a heavy yielder too, and at only 60 days to harvest from onset of 12/12, it's a great strain to line up for a perpetual harvest situation.

just gotta watch out for that stretch. :gym: she'll explode on you under the right conditions.

--d

Apollo 13 is one of the few strains that completely eradicates my leg pain. it allows me to handle my construction/handyman day job, climbing ladders, moving heavy stuff, etc., with a good, lucid, clear-thinking mental. any chance i have to stock up on it, I do. grown right, with a slightly heavy hand on the nutrients, it's a heavy yielder too, and at only 60 days to harvest from onset of 12/12, it's a great strain to line up for a perpetual harvest situation.

just gotta watch out for that stretch. :gym: she'll explode on you under the right conditions.

--dave

C99 x Apollo is such a nice danky Momma I am mixing her to Bubba Kush to get her even more off the charts.!!

Archived