Cg Fell Through!

My licenced CG had to tear down this set-up for a rennovation, is going on vacation for two months overseas (unknown to me during the selection process) and has supplied me with a total of 10.5g of meds over two grow cycles. Now he's saying with all of this, he won't have a product ready until late Oct/Nov.

Good friend of mine, just don't think he is doing this for the med purpose but more for the ability for him to have quality meds on hand.

Time to move on, but what's the process? How can I find someone in Kalamazoo willing to take another patient on that will provide quality meds consistantly?

Is this an underlying issue for other patients too?

In my opinion, reform has to happen for these types of problems...not just with this specific, but if a whole crop dies, we have to wait for XXXmonths for a new supply.

If you judge, lawyer, or LEO has a script for vicodin and the local pharmacy can't supply, they don't have to wait 8 weeks for a new shipment to arrive, why is it fair to us?

BOT: help with my issue. I want to stay legal of course, but spotty CG and long wait times make me wonder why this system hasnt been fixed.

thanks in advance!

-tB in Kzoo.

Find a new CG, there are surely some good guys here who will step up and need some patients on your side of that state.

Easy, just fill out a change of caregiver form and send it in with the $

Inform your buddy, you are required to.

Sorry, poop happens and this stinks

Find a new CG, there are surely some good guys here who will step up and need some patients on your side of that state.

Easy, just fill out a change of caregiver form and send it in with the $

Inform your buddy, you are required to.

Sorry, poop happens and this stinks

I feel bad you know, he's sunk alot of money into his setup, just not a motivated CG for the right purposes.

Are the area compassion clubs a good way to meet available CGs or is there a better method? As much as I'd like to post something at my local coffee house, I'd like to stay legally under the radar and not draw alot of attention.

Just another bad caregiver giving all the hard working honest one's a bad look...

i understand the whole cycles thing cause when i first started it was tricky learing how to cycle everything so there is not long periods pref no time with out medz...but it can be hard to do that and stay with in your set plant count... but it can be done if planed right...

If your looking for a good CG hit me up we can talk and im sure i could help...

DR.GT

Yes I beleive it is a problem with alot of patients! I had to drop my c.g also! It was kinda dumb for me to assign one in the 1st place! I can grow my own.

All you need to do is get the c.g change form and take your c.g off, If you find another put them on pay the 10 bucks and wait for you new card, I have been waiting over 80 days now for my card to say I can possess plants, so I def feel you!

Peace!

Jim

Hi I am in the Lansing area but I can travel. I am looking for a patient. I am a legal patient myself and grown my own. I understand your frustration and would not leave you hanging because that would leave me hanging too! I am looking for a patient to help off set my grow costs. I have a nice set up and can keep you set up with no problem. If your interested in working something out give me a call at 517 775 0051.

Thanks and Good Luck,

Michelle

Truth Bomb,

If you pick some random stranger off this site, you might want to at least look to see what attitude they have when posting on the site. Are they always in arguments? Do they seem to have any knowledge of growing or understanding of the law? Have they been around awhile or did they join last week and their first ten posts were all just begging someone to take them on as a caregiver?

I figure we get about five new members a week who make their first post a caregiver ad. Some go on to show how ignorant they really are others post one time with $$$ signs in their eye. When the masses don't clamber for their expert services they move on to their next money making scheme.

However you select your next caregiver, move with caution.

Archived