What started it was my friend posting (see below) about a cure for cancer. The 3 people in volved is my friend, OP, my friends wife, OP's wife, and myself, myself...lol

This kinda close minded crap really pisses me off... (Sorry if this is not the right place to post this)

OP.. Put ♥ this ♥ on ♥ your ♥ Status♥if♥you♥know♥ someone ♥ who ♥ has ♥ or ♥ had ♥ Cancer. ♥ All ♥ I♥wish♥for♥ in ♥2010 ♥ is ♥ a ♥ CURE

Myself...There is a cure.... just not one that is legal. Its like legal torture of the sick and dying...

·

OP's Wife...What the heck are you talking about?

Myself...

Watch this video.

·

Myself...So you can post asking what I was talking about, but you will not post to say weather you watched the video....

·

OP...im on dial up out here what is this youre talkin bout

Myself...A guy named Rick Simpson cured his skin cancer, and various other cancers of friends using a concentrated THC oil. It also stabilized another guys diabetes to where he didnt need insulin. http://www.phoenixtears.ca/ that is his website. BTW, he went and told doctors and officials that he cured cancer with THC and they put him in jail for it...

OP's Wife...That might be the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

Myself...Ya, putting someone in jail for curing cancer, retarded. Close minded views without proper research, retarded!

Jethro Kloss submitted a cure for cancer to the AMA In the 30s.. It is valid and works.. And was rejected and he was told thanks but we dont need your help.. It is my opinion a cure for cancer is unwanted by those with the power to help make it so.. ALSO he went on to help form kellogs and now they allow mm patients to work there without prejidice.

Jethro Kloss submitted a cure for cancer to the AMA In the 30s.. It is valid and works.. And was rejected and he was told thanks but we dont need your help.. It is my opinion a cure for cancer is unwanted by those with the power to help make it so.. ALSO he went on to help form kellogs and now they allow mm patients to work there without prejidice.

Thanks for that tid bit of info, I never new that...lol

I've been aware of the war on natural care for awhile and what I learned turns my stomach. All they care about is the money, there are many wonderful natural substances that can reverse serious ailments, but nature can be slow, people want instant cures, and often a condition is harder to treat when it gets to a certain stage, so the natural care may be unable fix it or it'd take too long. People want to keep doing what they're doing, eat poorly and just take something that may do more harm than good. Take this pill and keep eating that spicy stuff, you'll be fine. The war mongers even managed to restrict the words natural healers can use when explaining natural care and offering it to their clients. Big pharma has been trying for years to take over the natural care profession and they're still at it. I read an article about the deaths in hospitals, and another one about the "Industry of sickness" and a timeline on the war against natural care that's been going on for many decades. Greed has ruined everything, those who only see dollar signs have traded in their compassion for being wealthy and powerful, at the expense of the suffering. The day compassion was being given, a lot of people were absent. I lost hope in this world many years ago. I'm tired of fighting, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I just want Peace.. The peace I seek can never come from them, they have destroyed everything they touch, they destroy countless lives with their misinformation, holding back genuine healing remedies, and turning this beautiful planet into a toxic waste dump with their toxic attitudes as well as their toxic garbage. If there's anything left of this so called civilization some years from now and someone digs up some evidence of our existence, they'll see how cruel society was to its people, animals, and environment. I am far Richer than those a-holes will Ever Be.

Sb

OP's Wife...No...I meant another idiot trying to find a lame excuse for using pot....retarded.

OP's Wife....He's not the first one to try that one...it has been tested to death in lab and proven to be a failure time and time again for curing cancer.

Myself.....Please show me some research supporting this with a credible resource. Then I will think as blindly as you do.

Myself....Here are 10 different studies done, funded by OUR government, they ALL show where the information came from, read it, maybe you open your eyes a bit....by the way, Rick Simpson was 52 when he found the cure, after he had been turned down by modern medicine... http://breakthematrix.com/alternatives/top-10-cannabis-studies-the-government-wished-it-had-never-funded/

I cant remember if Rick Simpson was 52 when he cured his skin cancer, or if he was 52 when he made the video...lol But she never went to the website, cuz Rick Simpson was against Cannabis until his eyes were opened....

I just hate people like this, talk crap without researching anything, reading stuff like "Study shows that pot causes cancer" and never citing the "study", and then take it as fact. Where it has been found that THC Attacks ABNORMAL CELLS, and Re-juvinates (sp?) NORMAL CELLS....but this blind person will never know that....

What started it was my friend posting (see below) about a cure for cancer. The 3 people in volved is my friend, OP, my friends wife, OP's wife, and myself, myself...lol

This kinda close minded crap really pisses me off... (Sorry if this is not the right place to post this)

Maybe it if they can get it in writing it will help.....

http://www.gsalternative.com/2010/05/cannabinoids-kill-cancer/

Maybe it if they can get it in writing it will help.....

http://www.gsalterna...ds-kill-cancer/

Yeah, drop some science on that fool. Someone in my girlfriend's extended family said it was "crap" when I said Cannabis cures cancer and promotes neurogenesis, however he was willing to read my best information on it. I sent him links to scientific studies including the Guzman study. He had to admit I was right. Not everyone is willing to admit they are wrong and it sounds like the person you are dealing with is probably in that category. People who are that stupid aren't really able to recognize quality information a lot of the time. It's so over their head they think it is "retarded." Nothing you can really do with someone like that. <_<

OK, I am getting more and more pissed. As you can see, I did loose my temper...

Myself.......Read that one too....

http://www.gsalternative.com/2010/05/cannabinoids-kill-cancer/

OP's Wife......Right.....and how many of those were published by High Times magazine? Just because it is online does not make it true....try using books or an actual credible resource if you want some "actual" truth. Its not that hard to find studies (hundreds of them or more) proving beyond a doubt that his so called research is BS....just Google it and you will find it yourself.

OP......alright now kids.......it might work and even if it dont hed prolly feel better or at least a lil bit more numbed up so either way its all good and if the cancer cells are gone then so be it it works beautifully lol and eddie the mrs is totally anti pot dude you lost her at the ta in thc

Myself.....American Journal of Public Health

National Cancer Institute.

NIDA

Veterans Affairs

These are the guys that did the studies that I pointed out, IF you would of taken a second to look, well you would of known that. So to answer your question, NOT A making whoopee ONE!!! So where are these "hundreds" of studies at? Please show me, or shut your mouth because YOU have no clue on what your talking about and you CANT back up anything you say with a credibal resource, like I did. BY the way, RICK SIMPSON, if you would of did a lick of reading, you would know that he only smoked a few times in his life, he used THC oil TOPICALLY on his SKIN CANCER THAT MODERN MEDICINE COULD NOT TREAT, and NOW HE IS CANCER FREE. Hey Hodge, I have a question, does your wife also like to see thousands of sick, and not sick, people thrown into jail? Its funny, you guys say your all into jesus, but when it comes to having COMPASSION for your fellow man, she comes up well short. So Jen, in conclusion, try to read something that I posted, instead of calling me retarded and saying that what I posted was BS. I do not think any of the above Origanations are retarded or moo-poo, I even said that ALL these studies were FUNDED by OUR GOVERNMENT, yet you still keep your head up your donkey?

I, unlike you, will read any article, book, novle, with a credibal. That is if it has something bad or good to say about Cannabis. SO PLEASE POST YOUR MAGIC HUNDREDS OF STUDIES, and I will read them all.

:lol:

I'm DYING to know....................

Did she reply? Because, that was an AWESOME response!

Not yet, but I am really hoping. I just loved the part "and how many of them were published in "High Times"... Apparently she WONT click on and she WONT read what I posted..... I think she is related to harry anslinger....lol

Archived