Tents

holistic herb

I've always heard it's best to pull it out. From what you know, why is it better to push? I'm pretty sure pushing is less efficient.

in a tent if pull the air through ... you will

create negative pressure if you push it in you

will have positive pressue. negative pressure

helps with odor control and with temperature

Not that, Push through the filter, you're still pulling from inside the room, the filter is now outside of the room.

Basically put your fan in the room pulling air from inside and hook it up to an exhaust port, then hook that exhaust port up to the filter. So that way the room is under a negative pressure, and the fan restriction is after the air passes through it. The fan with a restriction on the intake will operate at less cfm then one with back pressure.

Not that, Push through the filter, you're still pulling from inside the room, the filter is now outside of the room.

Basically put your fan in the room pulling air from inside and hook it up to an exhaust port, then hook that exhaust port up to the filter. So that way the room is under a negative pressure, and the fan restriction is after the air passes through it. The fan with a restriction on the intake will operate at less cfm then one with back pressure.

Once I accidentally hooked up my fan to push air into the filter and I got carbon everywhere.

Once I accidentally hooked up my fan to push air into the filter and I got carbon everywhere.

Does you're filter have a hole in it? I'm slightly confused here, unless it was the first time hooking it up which dust is either going to get sucked through or blown through...?

Archived