Mdch Did Their Job

Sweet see the power in numbers.

Do the renewal cards have the same number as the original card? Asking because if Law Enforcement needs a number I would hope to use mine that expired May 1. I sent my renewal app on 3/30, check cashed 4/2 and no card yet.

Thanks for any answer. Seems important.

Do the renewal cards have the same number as the original card? Asking because if Law Enforcement needs a number I would hope to use mine that expired May 1. I sent my renewal app on 3/30, check cashed 4/2 and no card yet.

Thanks for any answer. Seems important.

Yes, the renewal cards are the same numbers.

Got my renewal card in exactly 20 days.

Yes, the renewal cards are the same numbers.

Got my renewal card in exactly 20 days.

Thanks for the answer. I hope my original number will be ok along with my renewal paperwork if I should need it. Guess that makes me feel a little better seems how some are getting their renewals quickly while others wait. Have not received a denial either. I must admit that I have been looking for it since I first read someone got theirs in 50 days.

I shall continue to watch~ Thanks again!

Renewal app mailed 3-15-10, check cashed 3/23/10. Still waiting on my renewal card. 65 days and counting. I'm figuring on 4 months + or 120 days +, before I receive it now.

It sucks waiting, then I hear of others getting them in 20 days. It's about par for the MDCH it's the same as their past performance.

Thanks for the answer. I hope my original number will be ok along with my renewal paperwork if I should need it. Guess that makes me feel a little better seems how some are getting their renewals quickly while others wait. Have not received a denial either. I must admit that I have been looking for it since I first read someone got theirs in 50 days.

I shall continue to watch~ Thanks again!

Double-check that answer on the numbers being different; are you looking at the number at the bottom right of the card in the little square? These numbers are different on my cards.

Or are you looking at the "Registry Number" listed at the top-middle? These numbers match on my cards.

Curiously, the new card has the same date issued as on the original card (05/xx/2009).

Double-check that answer on the numbers being different; are you looking at the number at the bottom right of the card in the little square? These numbers are different on my cards.

Or are you looking at the "Registry Number" listed at the top-middle? These numbers match on my cards.

Curiously, the new card has the same date issued as on the original card (05/xx/2009).

Highlander:

I am looking at the "Registry Number" at the top. Starts with a P for me (patient)and a C for my caregiver on the back. I didn't even see a number on the bottom right until you mentioned it. My eyesight is horrible! haha

Highlander:

I am looking at the "Registry Number" at the top. Starts with a P for me (patient)and a C for my caregiver on the back. I didn't even see a number on the bottom right until you mentioned it. My eyesight is horrible! haha

I think I misunderstood the question and answer. So, yeah the patient numbers should be the same on the new card and the old card. Judging by the numbers in the tiny box, this is the sequence number of the card as issued. My original patient card is 3,xxx and the renewal is 26,xxx.

I was a renewal and didn't want to take a chance not getting my card. I expire in June but renewed in feb. everything went through but here I am. I am still waiting on my card it has been past 3 months with no card. I still have my old one but will have to carry paperwork around with me in a few weeks.

Archived