Ello

Hi.. im a stay at home mom, i have had chronic back issues since i was 16.. got into a bad car accident, an didn't realize my back issues till 2 weeks latter.. by then my mom said i was faking it an refused me the ability to see a dr, I personally am not into seeing a dr unless its an emergency so I have never really seen one for my back till recently, an he told me i was over weight an that's why my back is messed up.. even after telling him the whole story ( at 16 i weighed 125 pounds at 5'6). As a teen i smoked a lot of pot, an it helped with my back so much that i barely even had pains when high.. so now my mission is to try to get mm, hopefully i will find a way.

ask me anything, i am rather open about my life.. i am so glad this forum is here, once i can afford it i will be trying out one of the dr's recommended in another post on this forum.

Welcome Coldie, Hope you enjoy your stay and complete your quest of getting your card. Theres a bunch of helpful threads around here if you ever have any questions feel free to PM me or find Bubblegrowers grow questions thread.

Welcome Coldie, Hope you enjoy your stay and complete your quest of getting your card. Theres a bunch of helpful threads around here if you ever have any questions feel free to PM me or find Bubblegrowers grow questions thread.

thanx, I will make sure to do that.. i was so worried cause i called around an found out you had to have a background of dr's checking on the chronic pains.. but when i read about the Michigan Holistic Health place, i got very excited, so thanx again!!

Archived