Gulf Of Mexico Oil Spill And Hurricane Season......

This whole mess scares the "bunny muffin" out of me!

I am from the Houston area and spent many years down there enjoying everything the Gulf Coast had to offer.

The government is censoring what we all read and see about the oil spill. I urge all of you to visit a website called Prison Planet simply to read some very interesting and disturbing articles about the oil spill.

I am really afraid that there is not a solution to plug this well and that drastic measures will be done some time in early June to stop the flow of oil. It would not surprise me at all if President Obama addresses the nation in the very near future to announce that they will have to stop the flow of oil by actually setting off a bomb in the ocean.

That area of our once-great nation will never be the same.

Very sad.

Mizerman :(

I am really afraid that there is not a solution to plug this well and that drastic measures will be done some time in early June to stop the flow of oil. I

I'm gonna have to say that this is one of the things that the govt doesnt want us to know is possible. How do we have the technology to build a SPACE STATION that floats in space, transplant a heart, build airplanes, and so many other astonishing things? I'm going to have to say that for some EVIL reason, our crooked govt doesnt want this to be repaired right away. All of the great tourism, fishing, etc that the Gulf brings every year is now GONE.

Isnt anyone mad at bp about this? hasnt this happened before ?? Did they clean up their mess they made in alaska? Dont they make a profit of 100 million billion trillion dollars a year every year?Maybe the pigs could stop chasing around mm patients and caregivers and focus their efforts on clean up of this disaster. And perhaps we could all convert our cars to biodeseil..Jest sayin.

Archived