Co2

rgkoz

Tank and regulator is the best way to go especially with a monitor.

Bucket is not bad... I have a couple friends who swear by them, they always attach the

buckets exhaust tube to one of their fans to spread the co2

Its one of those situations where people can argue the value of co2 all day and night but everyone

seems to agree it does improve the quality somewhat.... Is it worth it or not, only you can decide.

Myself for sure but I would not use buckets unless my grow area was temporary. Assuming

you are working in your area with long term plans there use the buckets but save to get it done the

right way.

• 2 months later...

get a bottle and regulator and you will be happy! i pipe in co2 and oxygen during the day and my ladies love it. they also like oxygen at night. look up plant resporation, there are many misconceptions about co2 usage, but the long and short of it is that they use oxygen and c02, not just co2! co2 gets used during the light schedule and gets converted into sugars for photosynthesis, and oxygen is how your plants breath, all the time. remember tho your light intensity blah blah is direcly corisponeding on how much co2 can be taken in, along with other factors. everything works together, so if ones off, there all gonna be slightly off. good luck!

Archived