Marijuana Capsules

I would advise against it. Check with the person who made it, then post the extraction method. That'll give us an idea of what's in it, but even with that info it's impossible to tell if the extraction was carried out til completion.

If the capsules were made with just powdered cannabis material, you should be good to go. If they're made from duff, get ready to cough and hack, plus it's nearly impossible to tell (without smoking it I suppose) if there are even any cannabinoids still present.

I'd still have to say, as tempting as the anticipated relief may be, please don't risk it. (IMHO)

I would advise against it. Check with the person who made it, then post the extraction method. That'll give us an idea of what's in it, but even with that info it's impossible to tell if the extraction was carried out til completion.

If the capsules were made with just powdered cannabis material, you should be good to go. If they're made from duff, get ready to cough and hack, plus it's nearly impossible to tell (without smoking it I suppose) if there are even any cannabinoids still present.

I'd still have to say, as tempting as the anticipated relief may be, please don't risk it. (IMHO)

Okay thanks for the fast respone, I haven't smoke it nor do I intend to now, just curious mostly. I have no idea as to the extraction method so its better left alone for now...The weed in the capsule appears to be dry though if this helps....Thanks for the feedback

Peace

Can't blame you for being curious, we all think about stuff like that. Scary thing though, which is why I had to respond, some of us will try almost anything when the pain level reaches intolerable levels. Didn't want you to make a rash decision based upon pain without metering it with some logic. I've done it many times, not very healthy. I've taken too many hydrocodones before and paid severely through my digestive tract, not pleasant. Funny though, I haven't had and problems since medicating with cannabis, seems to actually aid my digestion, wonderful plant.

if it is just shake or dried herb doesnt it HAVE to be heated in order to release the medicinal properties? I know of using whats left over from a vape in a capsule,but Im here to learn...... :rolleyes:

Most recipes I've seen involve heating the cannabis, something like 225-250 deg. F for 20 minutes or so. Decarboxylation is the process happening there, if you care to look it up.

One guy I met at the Houghton Lake club said he saves all his leaf for capsules. IIRC he also heats it like above.

Archived