What Do You Do With The Rest?

OK so each patient is allowed 12 plants. However each patient is only allowed to have in their possession 2.5 ounces. Now I know for a fact in many cases one plant can produce much more than 2.5 ounces. So what does a guy do with all the other plant bud left over and what was the point in growing 12 plants if the patient can not receive the whole crop?

I have not seen where it says I can just hold it for them as they need it or anything. So what do you do with the rest?

I'm lucky if I get 7 grams dry off 1 plant can We see Your big plants? You may be able to harvest 1 branch at a time or turn it into oil or just grow 6 plants

Yeah I thought about what I said after I wrote. I do not grow indoors ;) I am thinking indoors is a bit diff.......No biggie I am a quick learner. The guy I know that grows decent skunk has one outside that is gigantic I think he somehow re-buds it or something. I mean the thing looks like a small tree with a large base stem. Interesting stuff.He doesn't like to share tips though so...

As you know the more roots you have the more buds you have. When grown indoors in a pot lets say it limits the root production to the size of the pot it is in. Outdoors is a whole different story. You can get anywhere from a gram up to six ounces outdoors.

But if I can become a gare giver there are not a lot of legal secure ways to grow outside sooooo.

As far as seeing one if I get a super big one this year maaayyyybee lol.

Yeah my scale gets frozen at 2.4 for some reason.Re-Bud hmm that sounds weird to learn more

but he did his outside. A neat trick for sure. :unsure:

Always worthy causes for donations, besides mimedmj lol, there always somebody needing oil on the site. Just be very, very careful as a generous soul could get set up if they don't do their homework first.............

I've never had overages simply because the reveg process requires You to leave product on the plant to produce new shoots.The product that is left on the plant that has no new growth will dry on the vine so to speak.I wish I could help more people But My plant count and power bill restrict me.I have shown and shared a very usefull technique utilize it.

Archived