Just Wanted 2 Say Hello

lost most control of my fingers, body, have constant spasms & tremors now throat Cancer ,so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type or move(but i ain't dead yet dammitt!)

Hi..

i'm an ex nasa engineer brought up in michigan at age 2 between Detroit, Battle Creek & Port Huron. I like the site and wanted 2 post before but i'm in the hospital more then at home currently.

So Hi Yawll. I hope I get 2 stay at home & be here often.

was already on the FEd ind pot program.. I did the michigan thing just 2 see what number i'd be. card didn't even have a picture, i attribute that this is really the 1st year of the program. Bout time is all i can say.

everyone stay cool.. very interesting site.

Welcome! My grandfather was from the Detroit area and also a NACA / NASA engineer. He never told me much about it, but once I pestered him enough to finally get a story out of him. He told us that one of his first jobs was "trying to make a dead seagull fly". Apparently he had some wind tunnel time, and was tasked with figuring out all the flight characteristics of a seagull, using an actual seagull. Dead was preferable to alive, of course, but that meant that he needed a new bird every few days...

Anyway, welcome to the site, and we would love to hear more about that fed program.

Welcome " RTShaw " to MMMA 2.0

Very Sorry to hear about your Pain ...

and truely hope you start feeling better Soon ...

I thought i 'd share w/ you when Cheetah went to the Moon...

He made Jane and I so Prowd ...

space-monkey.jpg

Hope to see your around here often....

Plus when you feel better try making some Compassion Meetings

if you feel well enough to Attend...

Maybe you can get Lucky to meet " Peanutbutter " , He Specialize

in something like Rick Simpson Oil , or something close to it ...

There has been proff that it helps w/ Cancer ....

Im not that educated in that area , But have heard good things...

If you need anything , Don't be affraid to ask ...

Archived