Hello Everyone Out There

am newly back in the state of mi. after being gone nearly a year. am in dire need of certification, and am just learning how to go about it. am uneasy approaching my regular doc. has been treating my problems for 8 or 9 years but i just dont know her position on good medicine rather than the tons of methadone and flexeril that i have to take. i am semi computer illiterate so my navigation and communication will be a bit, well, like i said...... i have read much of the blogs and forums and feel confident that you good people will be a huge help, and that is very cool. when i do have a question, will that be a new topic? or a continuance of this one?

Hello alicesmom Methadone is the 1 from Big Pharma I hate the most.I think You may be correct in not saying anything to Your regular Doc just because They could Drop You as a patient and stop the meds.Kicking that one is not going to be fun at all.I wish YOu luck

Guest Medicinal Patient

Welcome to the site AlicesMom. You are better off paying a clinic rather than possibly getting dropped by your dr or having your meds cut and going cold turkey. Not many drs support it or atleast openly. Good Luck

Archived