Support Archie & Help Yourself...

Hello, I do not have good news , Spent the day at Kalkaska court. Archie had a lot of support today I counted 35. A long day, The jury asked for a copy of the law and the judge denied there request. I guess she did not want to confuse them with the law . Well he was charged with manufacturing twenty or more plants ,Not guilty . Charged with manufacturing twenty or less , Guilty on that one . Perjury charge , Not guilty . Archie is going too appeal on Monday.

Glad the perjury charge is gone ...but wont let the jury read and discuss the law

WTF ???

very strange and that's what they need to do appeal it

Can Archie be out on bond while appealing this ???

less than 20 is still an up to 4 year felony

I cant believe they didnt find the LAW to be admissable evidence

Good night man....Criminal justice system is just BS

what is the judges name to email?

Judge Allan, She is a visiting judge from Crawford county . She kept on saying how tired she was and wanted too get done with this case today. Pore baby , all she did was yawn and play with her glasses all day.

Yea, that's what we all thunk also. It sounded like she did not want to rule on it , I would say she wants it too go to appeals court and let them make the call.

first let me say thank you for all that you do and helping Archie and us out with your support in being in court all day

my case was heard last week in the Appeals court and we are winning this War the AD is solid

first let me say thank you for all that you do and helping Archie and us out with your support in being in court all day

my case was heard last week in the Appeals court and we are winning this War the AD is solid

Yea Bob, Thank you for the nice words. But I was in good company today ,It was a great turn out . The PA was not happy with that.

Archived