Outside-In

elklake

Started my plants outside and now my room is ready. Plants are about 16" tall and today is day 22. Any recomendations on how to transition to my lights instead of the sun? And what about time? Should I go 16 on & 8 off for a couple of weeks?

i think it's 18/6 or 12/12 don't know any thing about 16 on & 8 off good luck with your grow:)

Plants werent exactally outside, i have a couple of junk cars out back, I pointed the winshield to the south and planted them in 1 gallon buckets set on the seat. I have locks on all doors so I believe I was legal. Fantastic envoronment for starting plants. Started these from seed and they look great! But now my grow room is ready. Anyone with no place to grow should consider this option. You could grow a couple plants to full maturity if you tie them down, but with 12 it is too crowded. This is a strain I picked up in the u.p. called garden green from the garden peninsula. Awsome! Please dont pm me this isnt my computer, you can e-mail me any time at jm.hine@hotmail.com. By the way what kind of bugs should I look for and what do they look like?

I would treat with a fungicide/miticide before I brought them in, just to be safe. Prevention is easier than the cure.

I would think sense your reducing light intensity by bringing them in you could start them on the normal veg or flower cycle.......

If it was from inside to outside then I would limit their time in the sun til they were "hardened off"

Best of luck with the new grow room............

Archived