Starting Seeds Out Doors

Got some seeds from a friend of mine.....he always has excellent product,don't know the strain it's just plain good meds....my question is ,Ive started them outside in my vegetable garden,with hopes of bringing them inside for a scrog grow...the strain is defintely indica....what I'm worried about is being started outside do I run the risk of bringing in spider mites etc. from outside into my grow room.they're ready for the move inside...in fact the're downright noticable now!!!,and I have close neighbors,any info would be greatly appreciated

At the minimum, I personally would keep them seprate from your other plants and treat them with a pyrethum product or Zero Tolerance three or four times at three day intervals. You will more than likely bring in some other nasties, not just spider mites! As was mentioned above, you will not have enough predators to keep the nasties in check and their population could explode.

Not a good idea. Ya dont want to bring plants in from outdoors period. for one thing growing them in your garden is illegal unless in a locked area and not worth losing your card over. Once ya get mites you'll not get rid of them so dont bring a plant in from outside. If ya still do you'll be kickin yourself in the donkey....... I've had several new growers try this after I told them not to and guess what,,,,,, Yep they're kickin themselfs right in the donkey.You'll be strippin that grow room of yours hope'in to get rid of the dam mites.If someone tells ya that it's ok to do then ya better be asking how long they been growin cuz they dont know bunny muffin..........................

Archived