Ak-47 Help?

I have a AK-47 that is a clone of a clone. It has been in the veg room since march under a 400w metal halide 24/7 since they were cloned. I moved 8 plants from the veg room into my bud room which has been updated so it is all new plants and nothing budding yet. I added a 1000w hps so now I am running two 1000w hps for this grow. I also added a 8,000 btu air conditioner and an oscilating fan. I kept the hps lights on 24 hours to get a little more veg time cause my veg room was really crowded. I have 8 plants and two of them are AK-47 and they have been under the hps for four days. I noticed today that the one AK is starting to grow buds. None of the other plants are growing buds. Why is the AK starting to bud? I was told that AK-47 loses its autoflower trait when cloned. Will this be a problem? Should I flip the switch asap or will it be ok? Will It affect the end yield? If so will it be positive or negative? I have a few grows under the belt but still learning so thanks for any info.

While I can't say with absolute certainty, maybe your clone was from a mother who has been around a long long while. I had heard that every plant will eventually flower as it gets to that ripe old age. Again, I am not certain, but it does make sense being that cannibis is an annual. It shouldn't affect the yield, quite possibly the opposite being that it's flowering under the 24 hr lights and has more time and energy to grow. Throwing the switch on the 12/12 is entirely up to you.

I have a AK-47 that is a clone of a clone. It has been in the veg room since march under a 400w metal halide 24/7 since they were cloned. I moved 8 plants from the veg room into my bud room which has been updated so it is all new plants and nothing budding yet. I added a 1000w hps so now I am running two 1000w hps for this grow. I also added a 8,000 btu air conditioner and an oscilating fan. I kept the hps lights on 24 hours to get a little more veg time cause my veg room was really crowded. I have 8 plants and two of them are AK-47 and they have been under the hps for four days. I noticed today that the one AK is starting to grow buds. None of the other plants are growing buds. Why is the AK starting to bud? I was told that AK-47 loses its autoflower trait when cloned. Will this be a problem? Should I flip the switch asap or will it be ok? Will It affect the end yield? If so will it be positive or negative? I have a few grows under the belt but still learning so thanks for any info.

Well if the guy that gave you the clone gave u the info.... sorry. AK 47 does not auto flower! Ive been working with the same plant for 8 years now. besides that you can not clone an auto flower..... it may have some thing to do with the age... but mine dont do that after 8 years....hate to say it, might not be ak 47

Archived