News From Lansing

Weed Warrior

I'm more concerned with what this article says about using the treasury to issue plant tags and licenses. Are we looking to repeat the past or have we learned from past mistakes RE: The Marihuana Tax Stamp Act?

We all know the AG thinks of this community as nothing more than a nuisance.

This should show were Cushingberry stands. I dont like the tag crap but in politics things are almost never as they seem. This may be a way to bring attention to the problem. Nice to see Mr. Cox still not interested in MM. So we fight on.

This should show were Cushingberry stands. I dont like the tag crap but in politics things are almost never as they seem. This may be a way to bring attention to the problem. Nice to see Mr. Cox still not interested in MM. So we fight on.

Mike is only really interested in his own career.

Don't like the tag n tax thing either.

This one caught my eye: "This is leaving the State liable for delays and open to lawsuits with interest and penalties,..."

"Revenues are down so much in county jails that in Ingham County Michigan, Sheriff Gene Wrigglesworth attempted to put a millage on the ballot....."

I've said it before and I'll say it again....the government is the biggest and most profit producing drug cartel in the world.

"In World War II, the State of Michigan grew hemp rope for the US Navy in Cass County and Southwestern Michigan."

The evidence of this is still available today. I learned of this when I first moved to SW MI years ago and was astounded at all the (obviously unkept) marijuana I would see growing in rural areas, especially close to the Indiana border. It seemed to be along every fence row and four corner stop out in the country. Locals explained it was from these hemp farms that just abruptly shut down after the war ended and let everything go wild.

The Attorney General's office continues to ignore the law enacted by the people. Make them pay on election day..

the story:

http://friendsofgeorge.blogspot.com/2010/06/attorney-general-is-no-show-before.html

They start putting in hemp fields AND all our gardens will be full ofd seeds when tALL them throws its pollen in the air, WELL for a few miles around hemp field.

Archived