Papers Needed To Access Dispensaries

I am wondering what papers are needed to access dispensaries in the state. I have my recommendation, but unfortunately I paid with a money order and don't have a copy or receipt from that. Also, I destroyed my certified mail receipt in the wash. Sux. Any thoughts?

I am wondering what papers are needed to access dispensaries in the state. I have my recommendation, but unfortunately I paid with a money order and don't have a copy or receipt from that. Also, I destroyed my certified mail receipt in the wash. Sux. Any thoughts?

Diff rules at diff dispensaries

Every Disp is going to need a copy of the cashed check

and delivery conf (they may bypass delivery conf with the cashed check I do not know)

as well as your Dr. Rec and your Drivers license or state ID. Some will only allow

patients with the actual card to visit them.

I think it stinks but without that how do they know you did not just

fill out the paperwork yourself and signed a Dr's name and the Disp's

who require a card say they do so as how do they know you did not get

denied by the state with just papers as the state cashes everyones checks

BUT

Hey, it never hurts to call or go to your local Disp to talk to the people

and explain your situation.

I hope everything works out!

Who knows, the State has new printers so perhaps your card will be here

so quick you wont notice a wait HAHAHA yeah right!! Its a SLOW wait for

the card, I have been waiting since early March :(

Thanks everyone, I guess the waiting game begins again. I talked with a few dispensaries but I am finding that they don't seem to be to quick to respond to emails and calls. Guess they don't want to move product or gain new customers. It feels like I will still have to be beholden to finding whatever dirt I can on the streets until my card comes.

I attend The Bud Growers Compassion Club meeting yesterday. Hopefully, some of the folks I met will be able to get me some meds. My crop comes down in 2 weeks and won't be cured for another 2 after that. So, I need to get over that hump. Keep your fingers crossed folks.

@MiMedicalMJ - Thanks for the tip on the new printers. It is great to hear they are making some improvements on their office. I know a ton of people out of work that would volunteer to move these cards and papers along to get the industry jump started. Heres to waiting!

Thanks everyone, I guess the waiting game begins again. I talked with a few dispensaries but I am finding that they don't seem to be to quick to respond to emails and calls. Guess they don't want to move product or gain new customers. It feels like I will still have to be beholden to finding whatever dirt I can on the streets until my card comes.

I attend The Bud Growers Compassion Club meeting yesterday. Hopefully, some of the folks I met will be able to get me some meds. My crop comes down in 2 weeks and won't be cured for another 2 after that. So, I need to get over that hump. Keep your fingers crossed folks.

@MiMedicalMJ - Thanks for the tip on the new printers. It is great to hear they are making some improvements on their office. I know a ton of people out of work that would volunteer to move these cards and papers along to get the industry jump started. Heres to waiting!

2 weeks of curing...dude just dry it in a AC controlled room....and smoke it..unless yuor sending your shiet off to a show like Cannabis Cup...just "smoke it up, inhale exhale just got an Oz in the mail" -Cypress Hill

2 weeks of curing...dude just dry it in a AC controlled room....and smoke it..unless yuor sending your shiet off to a show like Cannabis Cup...just "smoke it up, inhale exhale just got an Oz in the mail" -Cypress Hill

Disregard this, cure your stuff man.

I tried...had a weeks vaca a month ago, when I finally got someone on the line, they said due to privacy issues, they couldn't have any help. I asked if there were any non-identifying assistance I could help with and they hung up on me.

keep the calls going to them no matter what the web site says...call your House representative and complain with your vote on the line.

good luck

Archived