Removing Patient/ Removing Self As Caregiver

casperthegoat

Hello all,

I am giving my patient his meds tonight and then we are ending our "agreement" because it hasnt worked out whatsoever and has been a nightmare. If anybody can please tell me, on section B of the change form, do I need to enter my information? or is that just for a new caregiver? Any help would be greatly appreciated it for I want this to go as smoothly as possible. Thank you all

Cas-

The patient needs to remove you from all I have read and heard but I am not 100% certain.

From what I understand and have seen your patients simply needs to fill out the change of CG form and mail it in with the $10. That is what we did with my first patient as his CG never delivered to him after months so we did the Change of CG form. I am unaware of any way for the CG to remove the patient, if there is a way I would like to know just to keep filled away in the back of my mind in case I see or hear this ? asked again.

The patient needs to remove you from all I have read and heard but I am not 100% certain.

From what I understand and have seen your patients simply needs to fill out the change of CG form and mail it in with the $10. That is what we did with my first patient as his CG never delivered to him after months so we did the Change of CG form. I am unaware of any way for the CG to remove the patient, if there is a way I would like to know just to keep filled away in the back of my mind in case I see or hear this ? asked again.

Thats correct, I removed my c.g! the patient does a remove c.g form, you dont have to do anything, if it is that much of a prob and you want to be sure it gets done, get a copy of the form and have your patient fill it out, put remove c.g and if they are getting another put change c.g in the box, than they have to have that c.g's info like they had yours when you started! you can pay the 10 bucks and get a copy of cancled check, and know your free to sign on some one else!

Good Luck to Ya!

Free The Weed!

Jim

Hello all,

I am giving my patient his meds tonight and then we are ending our "agreement" because it hasnt worked out whatsoever and has been a nightmare. If anybody can please tell me, on section B of the change form, do I need to enter my information? or is that just for a new caregiver? Any help would be greatly appreciated it for I want this to go as smoothly as possible. Thank you all

Cas-

darken the box change c.g, and give the other c.gs info pay 10 bucks and in 20 days its legal!

Thank you all for the response. All is good and taken care of now.

And to generalize , he was getting medicine for free each month and complained about not getting all giant nuggets and expected me to drive 2-3 hours to meet him and would verbally harass and threaten me on multiple occasions....all after i paid for his card, doctor visit and so forth.... annnnddd he was my ex girlfriends (gf at the time we had our agreement) step father...just wasnt working out and it was better for the both of us that we canceled our agreement and all is said and done.....

Archived