Nl#5 X K2

avgjoe

Thanks to Indica Jones i was finally able to procure NL5 seeds.After about 36 hours i can say that 9 out of 10 have sprouted.

I will be posting pics soon and want to let everyone know Indica is one straight up good guy. If any of you get the chance to meet him,

do it, you wont be disappointed.

Awesome news! Hats off to you Indica Jones!

Hey Joe are you going to be crossing the NL5 to K2? One time I grew out some K2 from Homegrown Fantaseeds and it was some of the skunkiest stuff I've ever smoked. I liked her but she wasn't the stealthiest girl in the harem lol.

Anyway I'll be watching this thread joe. Hope to meet IJ some day soon and hope to see you soon at the club. I'm almost done with my grow room expansion and can't wait to start going to the club again. Hope to see you there soon.

Awesome news! Hats off to you Indica Jones!

Hey Joe are you going to be crossing the NL5 to K2? One time I grew out some K2 from Homegrown Fantaseeds and it was some of the skunkiest stuff I've ever smoked. I liked her but she wasn't the stealthiest girl in the harem lol.

Anyway I'll be watching this thread joe. Hope to meet IJ some day soon and hope to see you soon at the club. I'm almost done with my grow room expansion and can't wait to start going to the club again. Hope to see you there soon.

They actually are NL5 x K2 from Prairie Fire, i do believe, correct me if i'm wrong Indica. The Pack says NL5 x K2 with "prb49" in the upper right corner.

Of course I'm going to pick a couple of nice ladies out of the litter for the wife who loves NL5, but i need a male to start crossing my Cherry Bomb with. I gave

some to Jeremy and Leili, they loved it.Anyway thats another thread with lots of questions i have.

BCSC had some of the best nl5 around, and me and Indica were talking about Peak Seed Co. having some of their genetics, even nl5 x blueberry aka NorthernBerry. If its

anything like BCSCs version,then its grade A quality. They pretty much based NL5 around all their genetics,because of its consistency,and its pretty potent as well.

Man tricloud, i got called back to work a few weeks ago,and now i'm busting my butt 10 hours 5 days a week.That leaves me with just enough time to take care of things

at the homestead.Saturdays seem to be the best day for me to get to the club,i still have some CB for you to try out, let me know

They actually are NL5 x K2 from Prairie Fire, i do believe, correct me if i'm wrong Indica. The Pack says NL5 x K2 with "prb49" in the upper right corner.

Of course I'm going to pick a couple of nice ladies out of the litter for the wife who loves NL5, but i need a male to start crossing my Cherry Bomb with. I gave

some to Jeremy and Leili, they loved it.Anyway thats another thread with lots of questions i have.

BCSC had some of the best nl5 around, and me and Indica were talking about Peak Seed Co. having some of their genetics, even nl5 x blueberry aka NorthernBerry. If its

anything like BCSCs version,then its grade A quality. They pretty much based NL5 around all their genetics,because of its consistency,and its pretty potent as well.

Man tricloud, i got called back to work a few weeks ago,and now i'm busting my butt 10 hours 5 days a week.That leaves me with just enough time to take care of things

at the homestead.Saturdays seem to be the best day for me to get to the club,i still have some CB for you to try out, let me know

Hey Joe I know about the work thing. I don't punch a time clock but sometimes I wish I did lol. I'm almost done with my grow room expansion project. Hope to be painting this weekend. I have a wedding to go to next weekend but I might be able to sneak off to the club for a short while. That CB sounds like the bomb lol.

For those who still remember these from RC from Heaven's Stairway and C-Bay. They came in the coin protectors that he had an injection molding company make them for him. K2 is an old strain that I haven't been able to locate any info on. Maybe someone still has Cannagenetics strain list somewhere. I think it showed it. NL#5 crossed with something???? I did have a pack of Reeferman's NL#5 x OPT, but have yet to find it.

old_seeds_004.jpg

I was at the GC3 club Sat and told someone about that exact pack of HDF,you should of seen their jaw dropping to the floor.

If i remember right K2 is a commercial strain (indica) from Canada with a short stature.

Well 9 days in and i have ended up with 5 viable seedlings,i moved 2 of them to my veg system (aero) and left the other 3 in stonewool.Everything looking good for seedlings,just hoping for both a good mom and a good dad, lol. Man Indica i keep looking at that pack of HDF,might have to germinate a few.

Thanks to Indica Jones i was finally able to procure NL5 seeds.After about 36 hours i can say that 9 out of 10 have sprouted.

I will be posting pics soon and want to let everyone know Indica is one straight up good guy. If any of you get the chance to meet him,

do it, you wont be disappointed.

I have NL#5 x AK47 its the shiz nit..!! NO BULL

Well i did it Indica LOL

Started 4 Heavy Duty Fruity seeds sunday and low and behold, i have 4 HDF seedlings.Thanks again IJ, I will be sure to share the clones ,I believe in spreading the love.

16 days into NL5xK2

am down to 4 seedlings(5th one didnt want to root) but they're all looking very nice.They already have the 1st set of leaves and quite a root system.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok its been awhile but here's an update on how the NL5s are going. I ended up with 4 solid plants with 3 looking like girls and one definite boy to cross with.

med_gallery_8871_104_996802.jpg

med_gallery_8871_104_326387.jpg

med_gallery_8871_104_553097.jpg

The afghan part of NL5 is starting to kick in,loving the veg growth.Just transferred all of my veg to soil and havent missed a beat.These were all started in Aero.

The growth pattern is NL5 all the way,thick dark green leaves, short stature,these are going on their 10th set of inter nodes.If these are from Nevils stock as RM says they are, then i need to make seeds of these so they never go away.Someone is always looking for NL5 seeds. Maybe the K2 will show up later on in flowering.

"It?s the little sister of the White Widow Bio, short plant ideal for people with little space. Very soft taste and decent high. Grown very much by local growers, a perfect compromise between quality and yield. Strongly favored by Hydro growers. Very good yield.

Specifications: ~ Flower: 8 weeks - "Homegrown Fantaseeds catalog.

"'K2' from Nirvana

Lineage: Unknown

Family: Widow"

K2 is described as a ww fam on every mention of it i could find via google. If anyone wants to try a clone id be up for a trade this mix sounds good. lol

I just got a clone of a plant called "Blueberry Jam" from Atomic. It apparently is a cross of NL and Blueberry. Would it be the same as the Peak Seed version or close to it?

I just got a clone of a plant called "Blueberry Jam" from Atomic. It apparently is a cross of NL and Blueberry. Would it be the same as the Peak Seed version or close to it?

Not sure if its the same,but Dr. Atomic is from north of the border, Peaks uses BCSC NL5 and SAG Blueberry.

Northernberry (indoor/outdoor)

F1 hybrid. Northern Lights #5 (BCSC) Female pollinated with a Blueberry(SAG) male. Potent, sticky and productive. Very popular. 60/40* indica/sativa. Eight-nine weeks flowering indoors. Medium-med/tall height.

I am starring at the back of a pack of Nirvana seeds and there isn't two ** next to the K2 showing it is from the 'White' family. The K2 Reef used I believe was from Positronics. Nirvana is a break from that organization. Do you have a link to the Nirvana description of K2?

I believe the K2 came from Homegrown Fantaseeds which is also a branch of Positronics. I have grown out the HF version of K2 and it was the loudest skunk smelling thing I ever grew. Not like the old school skunks we used to get, it's like a mutated ultra stinky skunk, especially while burning.

This is what i found on IC strain guide, Thanks tricloud.

Breeder's Description - 'K2'

It's the little sister of the White Widow Bio, short plant ideal for people with little space. Very soft taste and decent high. Grown very much by local growers, a perfect compromise between quality and yield.

Strongly favored by Hydro growers. Very good yield.

Its not letting me post new pics,i'm going to look into that.In the meantime i have 2 full blown males about a week away from opening up.I cut the smaller less bushier one down and moved the lone male out of the room altogether.That tip about using flour and pollen with a paintbrush might be my best bet.I only want to polinate a few branches of a monster Cherry Bomb and a few branches of the only female NL5 so far. I still have one in veg,but the preflowers on it are pointing toward a male. Any other ideas from the experts would be helpful.

Archived