Og Kush Clones

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just had to ask. Not that I have Cali fever for the Kushes.

Yeah i agree, just wish i had the video: "goin back to cali,to cali, i dont think so" LOL

I havent jumped on the Kush bandwagon for just that reason,now if anyone has any Mazari Sharif??... i'll be rite over LOL

Nobody said they had they pre 98 if that's what ya mean.

The Katsu cut is every bit what the Pre-98 is except it yields about double what the Pre-98 does. I've grown out both cuts, plus an S1 of the Katsu cut. Katsu won out both times for quality and quantity. It also grows a lot quicker than the notoriously slow Pre-98.

The Katsu cut is every bit what the Pre-98 is except it yields about double what the Pre-98 does. I've grown out both cuts, plus an S1 of the Katsu cut. Katsu won out both times for quality and quantity. It also grows a lot quicker than the notoriously slow Pre-98.

All the BUbba KUSH grows slow. I have Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk and it still veggs slow. But finishes in 8 weeks from the deep Chunk daddy and will purp up on cool nights.! Badd muther funker..!

All the BUbba KUSH grows slow. I have Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk and it still veggs slow. But finishes in 8 weeks from the deep Chunk daddy and will purp up on cool nights.! Badd muther funker..!

The Katsu cut starts out slow but once it reaches about a foot or so it starts to explode. I have to cut my mothers hair every week or two (my friends are very happy). The Katsu cut also turns purple, starts at about 35-40 days. It's more of a phosphorous issue with the Katsu I've found, but it will finish with purple in it regardless. TASTEY!!! Goes about 70 days.

Anyone know where I can find some OG Kush or Bubba Kush clones in the area?

I know a person that might have some seeds and or clines og ogkush , super silver haze, and them two crossed and a few other strains. Herbanlegendseeds.gmail.. i think.

Archived