Lets Start Over

Fortunately for me I have had the pleasure of some of your assistance already, and intro's aren't necessary. I was thinking a bit ago having forced myself to relax, I realized..I can't post pics, haven't utilized half the site, and these people that are fighting for me DON'T EVEN KNOW ME..

Hi, I'm PetoskeyStoned. I am a patient and registered Caregiver of 4.

If you haven't guessed, I'm in beautiful Petoskey, where my family has been for generations. We are way behind up here. I'm going to be needing help educating these people because they are scared and lost and confused. I'm willing to take on that responsibility when my drama is over, because for some reason I know that's what I should do.

My girl and I will be in Clarkston, (?) For the weekend of July 17th if their are any friendly that would like to hang out. Isn't there supposed to be an expo in the area? I don't remember so good sometimes. Hehe. Anyway a mmj area guide would be helpful..hmmm.

Happy 4th everyone!

Welcome Petoskey and Happy 4th!

What brings you down to the Metro Detroit area in the next few days?

Have a good safe holiday! There are a friend MMJ friendly places in the Metro area you should visit for sure!

I can't wait to see some of the suggestions and I will think over a few myself.

420Peace peoskeystoned

We are all family in the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association.

You are our Brother

You are safe in our community the 3ma

We are stronger force than many know.

We are a force that the Marijuana Haters will meet @ The Ballot Box. Recall Petition and Peaceful Protest Demonstrations

"Remember in November, Make em Pay on Election Day!" Weed Warrior 2010

Fortunately for me I have had the pleasure of some of your assistance already, and intro's aren't necessary. I was thinking a bit ago having forced myself to relax, I realized..I can't post pics, haven't utilized half the site, and these people that are fighting for me DON'T EVEN KNOW ME..

Hi, I'm PetoskeyStoned. I am a patient and registered Caregiver of 4.

If you haven't guessed, I'm in beautiful Petoskey, where my family has been for generations. We are way behind up here. I'm going to be needing help educating these people because they are scared and lost and confused. I'm willing to take on that responsibility when my drama is over, because for some reason I know that's what I should do.

My girl and I will be in Clarkston, (?) For the weekend of July 17th if their are any friendly that would like to hang out. Isn't there supposed to be an expo in the area? I don't remember so good sometimes. Hehe. Anyway a mmj area guide would be helpful..hmmm.

Happy 4th everyone!

welcome here i heard what happen to you and your girl it's sad

Archived