Hello From Michigan's Middle Finger!

Hello all!

My name is Dan and my wife Anna and I are experienced growers in Otsego County and we are so excited to be lawfully providing medicine to our patients!!! I've been a member here for a while, mostly lurking and reading and learning. There are some great people here and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

I hope we can support and inform one another, share resources, knowledge, and experience, and become good friends in cannabis and compassion.

Greetings :)

Welcome to a GREAT board with great people and great info!

We at the DPC are fairly new here as well but I can tell you we have been welcomed

with open arms! So far we have met some great people on here and we look forward to

getting to know all of you.

Poke around and you will be AMAZED at all the great info you find and if you do not find

what you are looking for post a ? and you will even be more amazed at how many people

want to help you.

Thanks everyone! In just a short time I have already learned some new and important things that will help my patients and help me be a better caregiver. I hope I can contribute my own knowledge and help someone else do the same.

Yeah, I came up with the "middle finger" after people repeatedly asked me where Gaylord was. I pointed to the first knuckle of my middle finger.

Here we are, sitting on the middle finger of Michigan, flipping the world the bird. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all!

My name is Dan and my wife Anna and I are experienced growers in Otsego County and we are so excited to be lawfully providing medicine to our patients!!! I've been a member here for a while, mostly lurking and reading and learning. There are some great people here and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

I hope we can support and inform one another, share resources, knowledge, and experience, and become good friends in cannabis and compassion.

Hi and welcome :goodjob: My husband and I have a place in Ostego County were off C-38 better known as Mancelona Rd.

Have to look you up next time we head up.

Peace,

Mary J

Archived