True Living Organics

• 2 months later...

Yeah, been brewing Nematode teas full of microbes for the last couple of months... Noticed a BIG difference in the health of my crop. I had just got rid of a spider mite infestation, and used it to keep the soil and plants a defense mechanism in play. I sprayed them down every 3 days just at lights off time and filled my 1 gal pump sprayer and hit 100% of each plant. noticed a change in stature 2 days after first time I had used it. Teas are very beneficial.. All parts of the chain of life. I have been studying Soil Biology lately, VERY interesting. Alot of Organic fertilizers fall in the middle of the soil web, some posses food/energy for the soil and the plant. Molasses is a prime example. food for the microbes in the soil and carbs for the plant. :pic:

Ive been using this soil recipe with great success! I use Earth Juice nutes and Amazon Bloom soil, brew my nutes in compost teas with 1TB of molasses, EJ catalyst, EWC and some myco cultures that have already been activated per the Teaming W/ Microbes book and Tactical Farmer's thread on IC.

:D

Ive been using this soil recipe with great success! I use Earth Juice nutes and Amazon Bloom soil, brew my nutes in compost teas with 1TB of molasses, EJ catalyst, EWC and some myco cultures that have already been activated per the Teaming W/ Microbes book and Tactical Farmer's thread on IC.

The concept of burn1 of always using wormcasting/molasses/liquid karma every third watering is interesting...bubbling in 5 gal bucket 24 hrs....

Yeah ...that thread holds many keys to unlocking simple organics

never test ph

never flush

never buy much....the bogaloid guano you never do anything....water with water bubbled 24 hrs....add molasses/wormcasting/LK tea every third time or everytime

Anyway....its a trip to read that thread!

I need to read it again...it's 140 pages though :D

I'm very suprised to see this pop up here. Not very many people are aware of this stuff.

I highly recommend this product!

http://www.bountea.c...?id=1&page=Home < ---:thumbsu:

I love the kids on the front page of that site. lol It says it can be used in Hydro but it's not very clear how to use it. Only that you need to flush to waste every 48hrs...

Archived