Any Residency Requirements?

im4202u

This is an awesome site!!! Here's my question, Must I be a resident of Michigan to apply for a mmj card? I live in IN, but own bare land in MI. IN is so backwards, they have NO tolerance for mj here. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sell the land and Indiana and come to Michigan.

Our LE do not drive around with dogs in every car

If you are a hunter you can use a rifle hunting in many parts of the state (North of Saginaw mostly)

We have a MMJ program which is only going to grow

Our economy is poised for a turn around (it can't get any worse)

Oh yes and our state is not flat as a pancake

BUT we do not have the cool fireworks you do.

Sorry but as said you must be a Michigan resident to be in the program and the card will not protect you in other states

unless that is an MMJ state and they accept Michigans card (not many states have reciprocity)

Put up a cabin and change your residency. The card won't protect you at home though.

Lots of good advice from everyone and I thank you. Actually, I do have a cabin on the land, but have not yet made it my residency, b/c I've claimed residency here in IN. Anybody know if it's possible to have dual residency (IN and MI)? If yes, any "compassionate" doctors in the Muskegon (or SW area) that you can recommend?

I can't say enough good things about Michigan Holistic Health in Kalamazoo. Not sure about the residency question but I think all you need is a permanent residence and a MI drivers license. I do not believe you can be a residence of both states. I also think there are some tax issues with living in one state when you income is in another state. Calhoun County info

Archived