Guess Who Opened A New Location?

hey all! This is David, new member to the site and not-so-new member of the Michigan patient community. Exciting times around here, ya know? :)

getting to the point, the company I work for, The Cultivation Station of Michigan, recently opened a new store in Detroit's historic Eastern Market district, and we're having a Grand Opening party this Saturday, July 10th, 2010, from 10 am to 6 pm!

from what I hear, there's going to be hot dogs and chicken on the grill, cold drinks to beat the heat, a live band, and a bunch of goodies from our suppliers getting tossed around.

on top of that, we're also having a Grand Opening sale from 10 am to 3 pm, where you can save 20% on anything in the store! (excluding FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil and ProMix, which we already sell at a discounted price) just a heads up, patients and caregivers get 12% off every day of the week.

so, come on down for our bash, but if you can't make it, come visit anytime during the week. we're open Monday through Friday 10 am to 7 pm, Saturday 10 to 5 pm, and Sunday (yes, Sunday!) 11 am to 3 pm.

The Detroit store is located at 2448 Riopelle, directly behind the Cost Plus Wine Shoppe. hope to see you soon!

== David

check out www.thecultivationstation.com for more information on our store locations and the products we carry

P.S.-- i realize this is pretty much an advertisement, but i hope to make up for it by being an active and contributing member of this forum in the future.

hey all! This is David, new member to the site and not-so-new member of the Michigan patient community. Exciting times around here, ya know? :)

getting to the point, the company I work for, The Cultivation Station of Michigan, recently opened a new store in Detroit's historic Eastern Market district, and we're having a Grand Opening party this Saturday, July 10th, 2010, from 10 am to 6 pm!

from what I hear, there's going to be hot dogs and chicken on the grill, cold drinks to beat the heat, a live band, and a bunch of goodies from our suppliers getting tossed around.

on top of that, we're also having a Grand Opening sale from 10 am to 3 pm, where you can save 20% on anything in the store! (excluding FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil and ProMix, which we already sell at a discounted price) just a heads up, patients and caregivers get 12% off every day of the week.

so, come on down for our bash, but if you can't make it, come visit anytime during the week. we're open Monday through Friday 10 am to 7 pm, Saturday 10 to 5 pm, and Sunday (yes, Sunday!) 11 am to 3 pm.

The Detroit store is located at 2448 Riopelle, directly behind the Cost Plus Wine Shoppe. hope to see you soon!

== David

check out www.thecultivationstation.com for more information on our store locations and the products we carry

P.S.-- i realize this is pretty much an advertisement, but i hope to make up for it by being an active and contributing member of this forum in the future.

How ironic. I heard your add today on WRIF on my way to work this morning and couldn't remember the URL for the site! Nice to see you guys expanding! I won't be able to make it this weekend but I'm planning on stopping by the following weekend if things work out.

Another little bit of irony here, your stat says you joined today...... at 4:20! Was that planned?!

I'm a newb here but very glad to see you here! I had no idea you guys gave us patients and caregivers 12% off! Very nice!

just bumping this up, reminding everyone that our grand opening is TOMORROW!!! make a day out of it, come visit the Eastern Market, walk the sheds, get some fresh fruits and veggies, smell the ribs cooking, and then head over to Riopelle to join in the festivities! we're only a block from the main Market sheds.

--David

NICE!

Welcome from the Detroit Passion Center!

It is GREAT to see Detroit getting Greener every day!!

Welcome to the GREATEST city in the world, Welcome to the Motor City!

Lets get together sometime soon!!

Sorry I just saw this, I wish we would have come down to say hello.

Hope it went GREAT today.

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your grand opening today. Wish that we could have hung around longer, it was really starting to get busy when I had to leave for another appointment. It's always good to run into old friends while at an outing, and of course you get to meet new folks too. Canna Products! Amazing...you will see this old man coming down to pick up some of those...that 3 man band was great and the hot dogs and chicken were great! Peace...Doug - Host BACC...

Archived