Caregiver Growing At Patients Home

Mr.Ghani

Absolutely!

To be 100% legal, Probably wouldn't hurt for you to give MDCH $10 and get a new card that establishes who 'has plants'. Assuming your currrent card says you have a caregiver who has possesion of your plants.

As allways make copies of all your documents + certified mail reciepts for Your Records.

Small price to pay ($13.00max) for the anti - thug insurance, it provides.

Good Luck! Keeping it legal, and peaccefull. Unlike the tactics shown by our Own LEOs, worse yet perpetuated by irresponsible wreckless disrespectful perpetuators of 'Justice' the DEA .

My caregiver has no other place to grow. Is it legal for him to grow at my house?

to my understanding it would not be legal...

he can grow at your house but you better be listed as the carergiver cuz the plants are at your house...

otherwise what would stop everyone from haveing 12 plants at thier CG's and 12 plants at home

to my understanding it would not be legal...

he can grow at your house but you better be listed as the carergiver cuz the plants are at your house...

otherwise what would stop everyone from haveing 12 plants at thier CG's and 12 plants at home

An innate fear of authoritarian storm troopers?

:devil:

I think it is legal, as long as the patient is the one who is allowed to possess plants.

This is exactly how I am doing this. I have a caregiver (my nephew) he tends to the plants when I am on the road, the plants are kept at my home and I am the legal possessor of those plants. Totally legal!

An innate fear of authoritarian storm troopers?

:devil:

I think it is legal, as long as the patient is the one who is allowed to possess plants.

Archived