I Need An Attorney In Clare County Mich....

skidmark

I must be missing something, what's up with your case? What happened, what are you being charged with? When did all this happen? I sure hope you are not being targeted for being a patient or a cg. Are you coming to Saginaw on the 21st? Maybe we could talk then. God bless

I must be missing something, what's up with your case? What happened, what are you being charged with? When did all this happen? I sure hope you are not being targeted for being a patient or a cg. Are you coming to Saginaw on the 21st? Maybe we could talk then. God bless

Long story short, my case never got to a preliminary hearing and was dismissed. The judge ordered everything to be returned. The sheriff's dept did not so we filed a show cause and they were found in contempt and FINED. Now everything has been returned EXCEPT my plants. I need to sue for them as the LEO destroyed them...I need a lawyer and Komorn wont return a call...I have a local atty that will co-counsel up to a trial stage if it has to go that far, but he is unsure about damages, etc....I simply need help....I wont be coming to Saginaw for the meeting, sorry but I have another obligation. Any help is appreciated....skid....

Archived