New Clinic In Marion Michigan

it is located at the light, (the only light in town on the NW corner..It is also a regular medical clinic. The MM clinic is called Medical Marijuana Mid Michigan....phone number 231-743-2230...100 Main Street, Marion MI....great people and they have discounts in you are and can PROVE disability......tell 'em skidmark sent you!!!!! good luck....sweet dreams.............skid...............

it is located at the light, (the only light in town on the NW corner..It is also a regular medical clinic. The MM clinic is called Medical Marijuana Mid Michigan....phone number 231-743-2230...100 Main Street, Marion MI....great people and they have discounts in you are and can PROVE disability......tell 'em skidmark sent you!!!!! good luck....sweet dreams.............skid...............

I will sure donkey this on. I am also in Clare county and have lot of friends in Marion .

You can find the Clare County CC at the addy in my siggy...I posted about the new clinic there and forgot to do so here...Dr. Himenez is a good doctor so if you can get to him go...It is also where my mother got approval. Nice place, little bit of construction but is going to be super nice when it is done..

• 2 weeks later...

I have lived in Marion a few times.

Archived