The Seed Buying Experience

cccom

Forget about the seed banks. Who are the best breeders?

Sensi Seeds, Soma, DNA, Paradise, Serious seeds, Barney's Farm, Dutch Passion, Paradise, TGA subcool, Tom Hill,

Dr. Greenthumb, The Cali Connection, Apothecary, Nirvana, Reservoir, Mr. Nice Shantibaba, Greenhouse, Pyramid Seeds, THSeeds, Vancouver Island Seed Company, BC Bud Depot, Big Buddha Seeds, Flying Dutchmen, Willy Jack. I'm sure I've left out a bunch but which breeders does everyone like the best?

I am growing gear from OJD and Raskal from caliconnect right now

They are true breeders although i have seen some beautiful results from some "pollen chuckers" too

These and more are available with free shipping from http://www.cannacollective.co.uk/phpbb/index.php

While tricloud is down an alternative at least

No medicard required and all goods sent registered mail

Dont forget about the locals here in Michigan. There are many fine breeders right here in our backyard.triclound has some killer genetics,as well Scott and Leili from the Genesee county compassion club.

I was all worried about going thru the process of finding quality seeds,cause lets face it,its a pain in the rear ordering seeds from another country. Just the wait alone can be frustrating,that's why i was surprised to see so many quality breeders right in my area.

www.hempdepot will arrive roughly 7days after order is placed rom across the border to the north. All the great original strains, and some new ones. Been dealing with Brad for a few years now. never any problems in fact they go above and beyond the call of duty. I give them massive props and refer to them weekly. Your stuff will always arrive with 7-10 regular mail. Never any customs issues. EVER. The stuff coming from the UK and Amsterdamn I have had 2 packages intercepted and will not go that far international ever again.

• 2 months later...

Archived