The Seed Buying Experience

cccom

Hello Fellow Advocates and Patients,

I am interested in information regarding the purchasing of seeds from the different legitimate seed companies that exist. For example, companies like Nirvana, Dutch Passion, Sensi Seeds, Etc.

What I would like to know is what are the experiences you have had getting seeds from these companies. How were they packaged? How long did they take to arrive? Germination rates? Costs? Etc.

Any information any of you may have would be helpful as I want as good of a buying experience as can be mustered!

Thank you in advance,

~ Joe

I am interested in information regarding the purchasing of seeds from the different legitimate seed companies that exist. For example, companies like Nirvana, Dutch Passion, Sensi Seeds, Etc.

What I would like to know is what are the experiences you have had getting seeds from these companies. How were they packaged? How long did they take to arrive? Germination rates? Costs? Etc.

Any information any of you may have would be helpful as I want as good of a buying experience as can be mustered!

Thank you in advance,

~ Joe

www.hempdepot.com

BlakDomina

Posted Yesterday, 09:12 PM

Additude Seeds

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

They have great variety, highest standards on strains. If you click the box on there you will have a guarantee that if the package is confiscated they will simply send another. I have ordered from them many many times as others on MMMA have you can find in archives.

I agree, I have bought from them 3 times with no problems with delivery or germination. They have specials on a regular basis, they call them UFO's, Unbelievable Free Offer. On the bad side if you are paranoid at all they do keep your info on file compared to others that destroy your info after order is filled.

Dont forget about the locals here in Michigan. There are many fine breeders right here in our backyard.triclound has some killer genetics,as well Scott and Leili from the Genesee county compassion club.

I was all worried about going thru the process of finding quality seeds,cause lets face it,its a pain in the rear ordering seeds from another country. Just the wait alone can be frustrating,that's why i was surprised to see so many quality breeders right in my area.

Dont forget about the locals here in Michigan. There are many fine breeders right here in our backyard.triclound has some killer genetics.

I would love to give tricloud my money, but I haven't had much success with communication with him. He replied to one of my emails, but never replied to my last email about herijuana...

Thank you all, so much good information so far.

First, I am all about getting from local breeders when I am ready to start making some purchases. However, my primary goal right now is being able to provide variety for different patients.

All of the info on Attitude...EXCELLENT and great to hear.

What about Kind Seeds, Nirvana, and the like? Right now, with all your praise, Attitude is high on my list, but I am always looking for options.

~ Joe

Please dont mention stealth packaging methods as a matter of common sense

You can go to places like roll it up for extensive reviews of seed providers

http://www.cannacollective.co.uk/phpbb/index.php

This place is run by local guys and is legit

OJD's

chem jones = casey jones x chemdog

chem wreck = og x trainwreck x chemdog

uk ushdog = uk kush x chemdog (organickid og s1)

og chem = chem og x chem

secret recipe = ? x chemdog

chemdog haze = sssdh x chemdog

lem chem = lemon larry x chemdog

These just came in today

Why UK you ask because seed sales is legal there

The Attitude SeedBank

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

www.twitter.com/attitudeseeds

About the Attitude

The Attitude is one of the largest retail distributors of cannabis seeds in the world. The Attitude stock a staggering range with well over 1000 varieties of regular, feminized and also automatic flowering seeds.

The Attitude has grown at a phenomenal rate in the last 3 years since we were established, This is all thanks to our loyal customers and the valuable input they have given us.

We listen to our customers and we pride ourselves in delivering outstanding customer service second to non

We have a team of dedicated staff to ensure that our customers always come first:

Managers: Jay & Kevin

Customer service: Rachel

Sales: Mo & Katie

Web site management: Lee

Accounts and reception: Penny

Tea Biatch & Dogs Body: Brian

Packers: Alex, Carl, Susan, Craig, & Mark

Via The Attitude Seed bank

post-15055-079811900 1279658876_thumb.jpg

post-15055-071409500 1279658886_thumb.jpg

Why UK you ask because seed sales is legal there

Once they go outside UK they are illegal. So they are still breaking the law/laws.

Probably so

But this Michigan native is reducing his personal risk and money still enters our economy

I have had good experience with Hemp Depot. The seeds came in original packaging and were well protected. It did take about 4 weeks between sending in my money order to receiving the package. I did quite a bit of research before ordering from them and found good information about their company.

I have also had good experience from Attitude seeds. The seeds came in original packaging and were well protected. Attitude offers an option for more discrete package such as purchasing a T-shirt, coffee mug, etc. This shipment came more quickly but I was able to use a gift card rather than sending a money order. I also did some research before ordering from Attitude and only found good information.

On the Mt. Pleasant CC website we have listed some seed companies that I have only heard good things about, and were also highly recommended. Here is a link to that page. My link

I feel fully confident with ordering from either Hemp Depot or Attitude based on my past experience.

:mail:

As far as Michigan "breeders" go, let's not confuse breeders with pollen chuckers. Sure anyone can make seeds but to call them breeders i'm not so sure the title fits. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Pollen chuckers like Arjan from Greenhouse Seeds? Lots of breeders(pollen chuckers) on Attitude are only out to make money the easy way,selling crap genetics. The Michigan breeders i have dealt with know what they're talking about and the ones i mentioned in my post above all have excellent genetics.

Read the link on my profile, it shows the first seed catalog i ordered from back in 1986.Now thats a Breeder.

Forget about the seed banks. Who are the best breeders?

Sensi Seeds, Soma, DNA, Paradise, Serious seeds, Barney's Farm, Dutch Passion, Paradise, TGA subcool, Tom Hill,

Dr. Greenthumb, The Cali Connection, Apothecary, Nirvana, Reservoir, Mr. Nice Shantibaba, Greenhouse, Pyramid Seeds, THSeeds, Vancouver Island Seed Company, BC Bud Depot, Big Buddha Seeds, Flying Dutchmen, Willy Jack. I'm sure I've left out a bunch but which breeders does everyone like the best?

I recieved seeds from attitude in less than a week from purchasing with a c.c.

I ordered Reserva Prevadas O.G. 18, I recieved og18 x skunk... are they buying genetics from labs then crossing with there own hermie skunk mothers to create femmed seeds? I ordered two og18 femmed and neither popped... also got DNA Sourcream as a freebie which didnt fukin pop either. mighta been my fault tho idk haha

I ordered Greenthumbs Bubba Kush Katsu yesterday.. syched... so I hope all goes well with these.

I would love to give tricloud my money, but I haven't had much success with communication with him. He replied to one of my emails, but never replied to my last email about herijuana...

Sorry rockinlespaul. I have been extremely busy and sometimes I thought I replied when I didn't. There were a few messages that got deleted because my PC was crashing there for a bit too.

Anyway Herijuana is out of stock and it may be a while before I can make a new batch. I hooked Taj Mahal up with the last pack. If you want my beans you can get 'em at the Genesee Club if you let me know ahead of time and they are now at the Mt Pleasant dispensary.

If you live in the Detroit area let me know and I can probably get you hooked you up there if they still have beans left. I never really expected things to take off this quickly. I'm trying to get the seeds available so most folks don't have to drive far to acquire my beans. I can't mail them so dispensaries are the next best way to make them available. I need to contact more dispensaries but my stock is dwindling too fast and I won't be able to supply them for a little while.

If anybody wants tricloud genetic seeds you better move quickly I'm going to be out of stock for a little while real soon. I never really had a huge stock because I always did this for myself. Looks like I'm going to have to start making them a little more often now days

Archived