Hermie Problem

first mate

I've got 4 plants 2 hawian experess(which i bielive are nothing more than G-13),and 2 blue widow(berry white)...In the bloom room....my problem is one of the blue widow went hermie on me while I was on vaca...3 days...I swear this happened over night...*I'm full of seeds what should I do???? will the seeds even germinate,and are the seeds from the hawian express a cross breed???

Not real sure what happens when a hermie pollinates another plant my last harvest was full of seeds due to the same issue but the meds were still top shelf and tasty and im going to experiment with the seeds from the harvest a cross between blueberry and feminized god bud if it grows successfully i will be naming the cross strain bluejah! :thumbsu:

Blue Berry is a notorious hermie strain.. Breeders have been mixing it with all sorts to try and eliminate the hermie issue.. There are a few penos of BB out there that do not have the herm trait.. The seeds will mature if you let them and will be viable.. Pass them out to a few folks and see what may come of them.. Remember you may likely be continuing the hermie trait to a whole new breed of plant.. Could be interesting.. Could be a pain in the butt.. It is amazing what can happen during a night in the grow room..

The seeds with germinate as long as you let them mature. The seeds will have the genetic code to become a hermie but it depends what is the trigger. High/Low Temps, High/Low Humidity, High/Low levels of nutrients. Almost any thing can cause the trait to come out, but you'll never know till it does.

Be sure to clean your flower room really good after this harvest. Pollen can stick around for quite a while and you dont want this problem again. PEACE

I grew out about 30 hermie-produced seeds a while back. Of the 30 seedlings, 4 were real nice solid females. Nice enough that I wished I had kept a clone of them. The others were males or hermies themselves.

first mate, are you asking what to do with the current crop, though? That might depend on what you want to do with the end product, how far along they are in flower, whether you have more plants readily available to flower, etc.

I've got 4 plants 2 hawian experess(which i bielive are nothing more than G-13),and 2 blue widow(berry white)...In the bloom room....my problem is one of the blue widow went hermie on me while I was on vaca...3 days...I swear this happened over night...*I'm full of seeds what should I do???? will the seeds even germinate,and are the seeds from the hawian express a cross breed???

HASH

Archived