Im Looking 4 And Videos With Hydro Grow Info.... 2 Help Me Learn This Whole Plants And Growing Thing .... Any Suggestions?

dent58

A video CD with a complete hydroponics guide that contains everything you need know about getting started with hydrponic growing; including introductory information, terminology, starter setup diagrams & lessons.

I learn better hands on and seeing it..... any one have any ideas?

HEY THANKS!!! ISAW THIS ONE ON YOUTUBE.... BUMMER ..... VERY GOOD VIDEO.... ALL THE SAME ....I was hoping for a diff. VIDEO OF SOME OTHER SORTS!! BUT ITS A GOOD VIDEO 2 HAVE ON HAND!!! THANKS AGAIN....OH shittles CAPS ON sorry!!! not a computer buff!!!! ...lol my hand writing is even in caps lol .......sorry and thank you lots MMMA!!

HEY THANKS I SAW THIS ONE ON YOU TUBE BUMMER ..... VERY GOOD VIDEO.... ALL THE SAME ....I WAS KINDA HOPING FOR SOME VIDEO OF SOME OTHER SORTS!! BUT ITS A GOOD VIDEO 2 HAVE ON HAND!!! THANKS AGAIN....OH bunny muffin CAPS ON sorry not a computer buff i like cap letters....lol my hand writing is even in caps lol .......sorry and thankvyou lots

OK .......so why would someone give me a neg.rep for my reply????? WTF.... I WISH I COULD FIND OUT WHY THAY DID THAT???? ..... IM REALLY DIS~A~POINTED......MMMA!!

HEY THANKS!!! ISAW THIS ONE ON YOUTUBE.... BUMMER ..... VERY GOOD VIDEO.... ALL THE SAME ....I was hoping for a diff. VIDEO OF SOME OTHER SORTS!! BUT ITS A GOOD VIDEO 2 HAVE ON HAND!!! THANKS AGAIN.... OH shittles CAPS ON sorry!!! not a computer buff!!!! ...lol my hand writing is even in caps lol .......sorry and thank you lots MMMA!!

I gave you the negative rep and I honestly felt you deserved it for 2 reasons. 1) I saw in another post where thequietone very nicely asked you not to alway's post in all caps, as it is considered yelling on the forum's, yet in not only this post but almost all your post's you still post mostly in all caps?? Now I can see a mistake with cap's on a couple time's, but come on it's almost everytime(?!) The exception being your first post in this thread.

2)Micompassion took the time, found you a video (Thank you micompassion) although you thank him, you also say "bummer I was kinda hoping for some video of some other sorts"

It's pretty obvious that he knows what he is doing....

If you read his post ( I put in Red ),

You see he knows what he is doing

and instead of going back and correcting it , He just leaves it there ?

I too don't understand it ... his opening post is nicely typed out

So i know he can type correctly .....

The only thing i can think of that he just is'nt use to the forum and

i try giving everyone the benitfit of the doubt ...

I have to admit , I do use the Caps Off an On ?

Not Sure Why ? and i guess i do use the Caps when

i think something is IMPORTANT ...

Now " dent58 " , See picture below :

usingsearchonsites.jpg

If you go to Youtube.com and type in the SEARCH AREA .... " hydroponic growing "

You will see that i got 3,230 Hits....

Each one of those will give you more of the Same Results ...

And you can use MMMA Site the very same way ...

which will help you find any post that has " hydrponic growing " in that post ....

The Search Engine can be very helpful ...

You can also use Google , Yahoo and do a search for : " hydroponic growing "

and get several Hits....

I hope this has helped you

I gave you the negative rep and I honestly felt you deserved it for 2 reasons. 1) I saw in another post where thequietone very nicely asked you not to alway's post in all caps, as it is considered yelling on the forum's, yet in not only this post but almost all your post's you still post mostly in all caps?? Now I can see a mistake with cap's on a couple time's, but come on it's almost everytime(?!) The exception being your first post in this thread.

2)Micompassion took the time, found you a video (Thank you micompassion) although you thank him, you also say "bummer I was kinda hoping for some video of some other sorts"

What a douche. Gives you a neg. from another post you made in another thread? yes you typed in all caps but you made a comment about it being an oops. \

And you said 'Thanks', but said the word bummer? I'm sure this wasn't suppose to be taken as a bad thing, your just disappointed and looking for a dif. video. I understand and ... you could be stoned.

I logged in to give Kenewell a neg. but hes a moderator so hes immune I guess.

The rating systems a joke anyways. It should be positive ONLY, that way the haters can't hate. Especially around here where is suppose to be positive thinking, I bet more neg reps are given than positive ones. I could go on and on but its a complete thread topic in itself.

Ok.... end of rant? :) back on topic...

Stinkbuddies.com is a good place to start. His hydro setups are great and once you understand the concept, you can endlessly customize it. He does sell videos but I would never buy one. His nutes are also terrible. But as far as getting started in hydro I think its a nice foundation.

I really hope Dent58 catches a break with people soon... he is not a bad guy, he just types like a leet hacker.. all the kids type like this today and while it is anoying to us old folks it realy does no damage to anyone... I looked at his negative rep last night and it was negative into the double digits!

I have talkeds to dent58 in chat and even tho he still hits the caps lock on accident sometimes he is a wonderful person!

I have given him all the positive rep I can seeing I know he is a noob to the computer and I myself accidently type in caps all the time... and I type stream of thought style so I also would have typed oops and not have gone back and changed it till maybe a later edit.

Sometimes when people are new to this board people jump right into thier shiznit and get so negative.. I see many posts about dispencerys with half a dozen negative slams about people profiting from MMJ.. we all really need to look at what we say and rant about because we need to lift up our fellow patients and not tear them down

Sorry to undo all of dents neg counts but I got his neg back down to around the single digits... no one deserves to be treated so harshly.. I tried to get him back to a even keel and hopefully everyone will forget this mess

Thanks for your input, although you obviously are unaware of all of dent58's post's. The douche comment was unnecessary.

The negative was not given from another post, but as a result of despite being asked not to continuing to post in all caps, and as drtarzan points out he clearly know's the difference. Also if you are looking for something else, you could say great video..do you know of any other ones?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look people.....Im a fricking learning disable case in writing and spelling!!! .....i dont reazile ...im in cap!!!, I cant puncuate i have dislexiea of #### and voulws ok sooooo as all of you out the in computer land wanna JUDGE ME and keep hating!!! this is crazy!!! No i DONT KNOW OR REALIZE where typos and CAPS, GRAMMER IN ANY OF WHAT I WRITE.... i cant beleave you all .....this in no diff than ...the outsiders looking in atMMMA or the reg. mmp and ask """"""why thay smoke that teewds""" and as every one chimes in i have crohns, oR M.S. OR CRONIC PAIN ..and thats why!.....AND WE DONT WANNA BE JUDGE 4 it!!! So why the fizzuckking helll are you judging me?..... how dare you!! I'm handycap muffin makers!! what if i was mental challanged.. and a (MMP). and wanted 2 join MMMA ..... you gonna mess with them to?.... would you bust there chops??? .....and I see its all STAFF DOING IT!!!LOOK PEOPLE!!! I can't spell and have no grammer skills....... so if you see a post of mine skip it if you cant say any nice words....... if this is MMMA BROTHERHOOD!!! its wack!!! you need to chill out on me ....... I am so pissed right now...... once agian my post has been bombarded with bully bad!!!! STOP!!! YOU FELL GOOD PICKING ON DISABLE PEOPLE????? STOP STOP STOP! JUST FRICKIN STOP!!!!!

Bucknaked some very good points, however Dent58, is not really that new he is now an advanced member with 35 post's, and IMO has already caught many breaks. Posting in all caps as he is, and as pointed out he is aware and yet does not correct it, is not necessary.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look people.....Im a fricking learning disable case in writing and spelling!!! .....i dont reazile ...im in cap!!!, I cant puncuate i have dislexiea of #### and voulws ok sooooo as all of you out the in computer land wanna JUDGE ME and keep hating!!! this is crazy!!! No i DONT KNOW OR REALIZE where typos and CAPS, GRAMMER IN ANY OF WHAT I WRITE.... i cant beleave you all .....this in no diff than ...the outsiders looking in atMMMA or the reg. mmp and ask """"""why thay smoke that teewds""" and as every one chimes in i have crohns, oR M.S. OR CRONIC PAIN ..and thats why!.....AND WE DONT WANNA BE JUDGE 4 it!!! So why the fizzuckking helll are you judging me?..... how dare you!! I'm handycap muffin makers!! what if i was mental challanged.. and a (MMP). and wanted 2 join MMMA ..... you gonna mess with them to?.... would you bust there chops??? .....and I see its all STAFF DOING IT!!!LOOK PEOPLE!!! I can't spell and have no grammer skills....... so if you see a post of mine skip it if you cant say any nice words....... if this is MMMA BROTHERHOOD!!! its wack!!! you need to chill out on me ....... I am so pissed right now...... once agian my post has been bombarded with bully bad!!!! STOP!!! YOU FELL GOOD PICKING ON DISABLE PEOPLE????? STOP STOP STOP! JUST FRICKIN STOP!!!!!

It's pretty obvious that he knows what he is doing....

If you read his post ( I put in Red ),

You see he knows what he is doing

and instead of going back and correcting it , He just leaves it there ?

I too don't understand it ... his opening post is nicely typed out

So i know he can type correctly .....

The only thing i can think of that he just is'nt use to the forum and

i try giving everyone the benitfit of the doubt ...

I have to admit , I do use the Caps Off an On ?

Not Sure Why ? and i guess i do use the Caps when

i think something is IMPORTANT ...

Now " dent58 " , See picture below :

usingsearchonsites.jpg

If you go to Youtube.com and type in the SEARCH AREA .... " hydroponic growing "

You will see that i got 3,230 Hits....

Each one of those will give you more of the Same Results ...

And you can use MMMA Site the very same way ...

which will help you find any post that has " hydrponic growing " in that post ....

The Search Engine can be very helpful ...

You can also use Google , Yahoo and do a search for : " hydroponic growing "

and get several Hits....

I hope this has helped you

I really hope Dent58 catches a break with people soon... he is not a bad guy, he just types like a leet hacker.. all the kids type like this today and while it is anoying to us old folks it realy does no damage to anyone... I looked at his negative rep last night and it was negative into the double digits!

I have talkeds to dent58 in chat and even tho he still hits the caps lock on accident sometimes he is a wonderful person!

I have given him all the positive rep I can seeing I know he is a noob to the computer and I myself accidently type in caps all the time... and I type stream of thought style so I also would have typed oops and not have gone back and changed it till maybe a later edit.

Sometimes when people are new to this board people jump right into thier shiznit and get so negative.. I see many posts about dispencerys with half a dozen negative slams about people profiting from MMJ.. we all really need to look at what we say and rant about because we need to lift up our fellow patients and not tear them down

Sorry to undo all of dents neg counts but I got his neg back down to around the single digits... no one deserves to be treated so harshly.. I tried to get him back to a even keel and hopefully everyone will forget this mess

Buck Naked :goodjob: thank you for my +rep i saw that ... i enclosed this it' not ment for you.... but i thank you understand me.... i never realize im in cap..... letters look the same to me..... its a real bummer that people can't relax!!!! im no harm 2 anyone!!!!i have a dislexiea/ spelling iss....yhank you 4 the pos. rep but its th STAFF thats doing it!!! like i said letters look like letters small or large!!! uuuughhhhhhhh!!! im really bummed with MMMA RIGHT NOW!!! YOU CAN SEE 4 YOUR SELF WHAT I REPOSTED ..... TO DAY IS A SAD DAY FOR MMMA!!!!:

You do realize it you are not unaware!

No I don't know what your talking about! :growl: ....... and if you cant talk nice ..... dont talk 2 me!!!! :growl: ....I CANT BELEAVE YOU! I'm disable!!!!! with my writing skills and thats what you cre about.. CAP... AND BAD GRAMMER?? :jipo: !!! stop looing at my POST THEN!!! :jipo:

I think we should all be less critical of others, especially on a website regarding medical marijuana. It's no surprise to anyone that many of the members of these forums have any number of serious and debilitating medical and/or mental health conditions and a large number of these people have either been failed by modern medicine or lack health insurance to get their conditions properly treated. I would not be worried about getting a negative rep or if someone capitalizes too many letters, in the grand scheme of things they are not even worth worrying about. Especially when we government and law enforcement that is acting against the will of the people by arresting patients, wars on several fronts, the United States teetering on the verge of war with Iran and North Korea, an oil spill that has dumped hundreds of millions of gallons of crude oil along with millions of gallons of toxic gases into our ocean, the American Dollar losing it's value while we spend $100 Billion+ a year on a failed War on Drugs, and so many other things that are going on that your time could be better spent on.

hmmn i was trying to help but looks like i made things worse :(

sorry, I am out of this argument... I shouldnt have stuck my nose in it

Ill go back to wishing I had some meds and leave ya all alone heheheh :hot:

buck naked...... your cool wish i could help you out on meds ....... its nothing 2 do with you!!

your good people!!!! and i thank you 4 that!!!!!

IT'S 420 SOMEWHERE!! LOL

post-13838-000784800 1279561996_thumb.jpg

I think we should all be less critical of others, especially on a website regarding medical marijuana. It's no surprise to anyone that many of the members of these forums have any number of serious and debilitating medical and/or mental health conditions and a large number of these people have either been failed by modern medicine or lack health insurance to get their conditions treated. I would not be worried about getting a negative rep or if someone capitalizes too many letters, in the grand scheme of things they are not even worth worrying about. Especially when we government and law enforcement that is acting against the will of the people by arresting patients, wars on several fronts, the United States teetering on the verge of war with Iran and North Korea, an oil spill that has dumped hundreds of millions of gallons of crude oil along with millions of gallons of toxic gases into our ocean, the American Dollar losing it's value while we spend $100 Billion+ a year on a failed War on Drugs, and so many other things that are going on that your time could be better spent on.

THANK YOU!!!!! :goodjob: ..... this is crazy!!!!well said.....was you telapathicly downloading that from my head.....ummmm lol (now thats a stoney thought huh) lol well put.... can i send you my rought drafts and you can rewrite it 4 me lol :bow: and again well said and well put!!! :goodjob:

I think we should all be less critical of others, especially on a website regarding medical marijuana. It's no surprise to anyone that many of the members of these forums have any number of serious and debilitating medical and/or mental health conditions and a large number of these people have either been failed by modern medicine or lack health insurance to get their conditions properly treated. I would not be worried about getting a negative rep or if someone capitalizes too many letters, in the grand scheme of things they are not even worth worrying about. Especially when we government and law enforcement that is acting against the will of the people by arresting patients, wars on several fronts, the United States teetering on the verge of war with Iran and North Korea, an oil spill that has dumped hundreds of millions of gallons of crude oil along with millions of gallons of toxic gases into our ocean, the American Dollar losing it's value while we spend $100 Billion+ a year on a failed War on Drugs, and so many other things that are going on that your time could be better spent on.

WELL SAID!!! :goodjob: if thay can't be nice 2 the number of mmma with "any number of serious and debilitating medical and/or mental health conditions" :thumbsd: and the rest that struggle with this computer!! well done .... :goodjob:

Archived