Alice Cooper

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen Alice 8 times starting when I was 13, I got to take my oldest son when he was 13, even had a lady flash Alice which he appreciated ( my son) probably Alice Too.

Ah a boys first site of public nudity at a concert. Kind of brings a tear to your eye don't it. It brings back memories of mammaries at a Styx concert. :D Glade you guys had a good time and he got a story he will tell the rest of his life.

I get to see Korn, Rob Zombie, Lamb of God, Five Finger Death Punch, Atreyu, Norma Jean, In This Moment, 3 Inches Of Blood, Hatebreed, Chimaira, Shadows Fall, Winds Of Plague, and Tentionhead on the 6th! I cant wait, gunna be Huge!

PS. I would love to see Alice Cooper! Hope you have fun, well I hope everyone has fun at the concerts they are going to :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the pleasure to do business with Alice on many occassions. I've been breeding reptiles for 25 yrs and have rented him snakes many times for shows in the tri-state area. A great guy. Some of the best stage shows I have ever been to...

Archived