Gladwin County Leo's Violate Patient Confidentiality Laws

Gladwin County officers raided my son's grow room, they confiscated all of the equipment, caregiver cards, and patient records that are supposed to be confidential. They also took my son's state identification card that is issued by the Secretary of State Office and won't give it back, and the State Police were in on it too. Law Enforcement Officer's all over the state of Michigan are going wild and this should be stopped by our government officials to protect patients/caregivers from the terrorism that is going on by police. Someone must take control of the situations going on by the officers that are supposed to be serving and protecting, not terrorizing and confiscation trying to stop the law that they are suppose to abide by. Isn't that why they are police officers, so they can enforce the laws of our state?

Did the same to me a year and a half ago.Had my patient card at the door. Police didnt consider that at all.Raided my home took my grow op. two guns.Charged me with 14 years one million dollar fine for MNF/ Delivery of marijuana. Its a farce police are making their own rules. Your son will be cleared of this matter but law enforcement want to make thing tough on us. Be strong your son did nothing wrong

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/10310-test-case-shiawasse-county-35th-circuit-court-part-one/page__p__94456__hl__35th__fromsearch__1#entry94456

Local pressure has to come down on this sort of thing hard

This is not like the Feds ...People elect these sherrifs...state police need follow state law

But they want do some damage so this is what they do

Hopefully some serious lawsuits are in the works that will put a dent in thier rogue operations of pathetic misguided destruction

Its gonna be a long road... but we have already won!

sorry this happen to you:notfair: and it happened to us also Leo does what they want most of the time if you stay here long enough you will read about a lot of us on the front lines of this War on Medical Matihuana good luck with you case your son's i mean

he will be OK after all the court date's i have been in court 18 months now

Archived